Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bao-Dur won't make my lightsaber

Page: 1 of 1
 Broly
03-01-2005, 2:36 AM
I've made files without codes, without mods, without both, and I've made a file with both, in any of these after he mentions making a lightsaber, he has no dialogue options and i have the parts for the lightsaber.
Can anyone help me?
 Jamps
03-01-2005, 8:30 AM
Well, you said you "made files"?

Explain.
 Drazin
03-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Are you sure you have the Parts? Or do you have Upgrades to the Parts?
Do not be confused by the difference. Parts to make a lightsaber are quest rewards, Upgrades are what you can create yourself at a workbench and are also given as quest rewards. Make sure you do have the right pieces for your saber.
 Broly
03-01-2005, 12:36 PM
First off, Vatter: I did not mean "made" I meant Started to be more accurate.

As For Drazin: I have the xbox version too, and i know that i need the fixtures not upgrades.

The problem is that after he mentions that he can help me make a lightsaber, the only option in "dialogue" (if you could call it that) is Never Mind.
 Drazin
03-01-2005, 12:45 PM
yeah, you will get a new dialogue choice with him once you have a color crystal, Emitter and power cell. (3 out of 4) then you can ask if you have the right parts and he'll say, Noooo, you still need a lens.
But until you get 3 out of 4 you get the Nevermind reply unless there was recent influence gained and you can talk about Malachor some more.

Anyways, if you say you have 4 out of 4... then you have a problem.
 Broly
03-02-2005, 3:15 AM
Ok, after loading and reloading my files, he finally made my lightsaber, and i don't know why or how, because all i did was talk to him like i always did, and if the option wasen't there then i reloaded.
But now i have another problem, the game stops responding every 2 minutes, and then closes out.
 stingerhs
03-02-2005, 7:35 AM
ahh, now that sounds like a technical problem. did you change any graphics or audio options?
 Broly
03-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Yes, i did change the settings, but the problem didn't start until i turned them back to default.
Page: 1 of 1