Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Party Deaths/CTD's

Page: 1 of 1
 ch0wd3r
02-28-2005, 1:58 PM
I've completed the game up to Goto's yacht (Nar Shadaa being my last planet), and when I try to free my main character from the Audience Room, the game either kills my 2 characters (Atton (Jedi Sentinel) and Visas), yet still triggers the thanks conversation. My characters come back to life, the game slows down horrendously and the "Load Last Save Game" menu is still on screen. Sometimes, I can't finish the dialogue because the game just freezes everything except for the main menu button. This hasn't happened during the rest of my game. I've tried loading a save game, using different characters, (even a Level 6 HK-47) and it still doesn't work. This is really pissing me off, as I've wasted 7 hours of my life on this game (+3 days...downloading...files...). Please help
 ch0wd3r
03-02-2005, 8:05 AM
I should also note I've been using KSE
Page: 1 of 1