Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atton wont't talk

Page: 1 of 1
 sheedee
02-28-2005, 7:38 AM
I didn't ask Atton why he was locked up when I first met him on Peragus and when I did ask him later, he said he would talk when we were not chased by Sith. However when we got to Telos, only options in his dialogue are pazaak and "ask you some questions" that only leads to pazaak :) Is this normal behaviour? If so, why is there this "ask you questions" option when it doesn't lead anywhere?
 stingerhs
02-28-2005, 9:52 AM
this is the influence system at work. your going to have to bring atton along in your adventures to gain some more influence with him to open up the dialogs.

note: this should be in the Tourist Bureau forum. ;)
 sheedee
03-01-2005, 9:04 AM
But I do have influence on Atton, he's already beyond half the way lightside because of me :) The reason I posted this here is because I think it might actually be a bug; this has happened to me once before in KOTOR I. So... does Atton have any other options in the "Ask you questions" dialogue option? Just to make things clear, when a new subject arises I can still speak to him from his main dialogue menu, but the "Questions" sub menu only holds two pazaak questions all the time.
Page: 1 of 1