Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[TSL] Textures for color crystals

Page: 1 of 1
 envida
02-28-2005, 5:14 AM
Where can I find the damn textures for the color crystals? I swear I looked through all the textures but I must have missed them. I'm looking for the ones you see at the upgrade screen and in your inventory. Could someone please tell me?
 ChAiNz.2da
02-28-2005, 5:24 AM
Originally posted by envida
Where can I find the damn textures for the color crystals? I swear I looked through all the textures but I must have missed them. I'm looking for the ones you see at the upgrade screen and in your inventory. Could someone please tell me?

I don't have the game with me, so forgive me if it's mis-spelled...but they should be in the "swpc_tex_gui" node list... or something with the word 'gui' in it...

:fist: *curses having a mac at work sometimes*

::EDIT::
Thanks for confirming Xcom, glad to see my memory isn't totally..... huh? I forgot what I was going to say... ;)
 Xcom
02-28-2005, 5:24 AM
erf -> Texture Packs -> swpc_tex_gui.erf -> iw_sbrcrstl_###
 envida
02-28-2005, 12:51 PM
Somebody shoot me please :fire2:

For some reason I had gotten it into me that color crystals would be somewhere else I have looked at those manytimes :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1