Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Uh oh...cant get somewhere

Page: 1 of 1
 test
02-26-2005, 4:02 PM
For some reason, it wont let me get out of this place. When i go thru, it crashes to the desktop. It didnt happen the first time thru the game....

i was wondering if theres an easy warping armband or ANYTHING i can do to get outside? theres only one exit :(

thanks!
 test
02-26-2005, 5:33 PM
er, its the entrance/exit to the jedi enclace the first time you go to dantooine. It just loads almost all the way up, but then it just goes to the desktop. no matter how many times i try or from what save. Eh?
 adey12
02-28-2005, 7:23 AM
when i was Pregus that happened to me. IT would load my save game then just as its about to be loaded it would quit to desktop.

Re-installing the game fixed the problem, Renembering to click YES to keep your savegame
 test
02-28-2005, 1:54 PM
no matter how many areas i try to warp to the same thing happens. also, all my party members are gone and it says i am broken, so very broken above me name. and when i talk to the disciple, he says hes going but wont leave.

maybe my booleans or globals are messed up, how can i fix them or see whats up? thanks!
Page: 1 of 1