Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL One big problem game?

Page: 1 of 1
 Spun
02-26-2005, 1:39 PM
After looking on this forum and having the game myself, It seems a really ****ed game, I mean technically, It has all kinds of problems, Is it released to often or what? I might add the response is REALLY slow also, I dont know if there are any good reasons for that, but i'm getting really mad and dissapointed by the fact this is such a screw up, Lucasarts and co, are really dissapointing and losing a few buyers here i would say!

They better release a patch fixing ALL or MOST of this, This is really discouring people to play/buy the game, In europe we almost pay 60 euros for the game, that's like 70 dollars.

That's an OUTRAGES ammount for a game that DOESNT work AT ALL. Don't you agree?

Well, I think i had to say this, Pleas respond, give feedback to work with :)

A really really disapointed Star Wars RGP (KOTOR) lover.
 Aleggy
02-27-2005, 3:29 AM
ok i agree that having a game that crashes and is seriously bugged is bad but if they had told us they were delaying the release date we would have moaned any way so lucas arts were kinda dammed if they do and dammed if they dont on this subject however they are working on a patch to solve the bugs as we speak heres a link so you can see for yourself

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=31418&tstart=0)

so hopefully these bugs we've all been having with the game will be resolved soon
 Spun
02-27-2005, 5:34 AM
Finally, thanks for your patience, and we hope that you enjoy the game.

First, We need to have alot of patience :P Is this oure jedi training or what? :P

Second, How can we enjoy the game? If the is crashes all the time, and there's no intro movie that we can watch over and over again, we can only read THOSE GREAT REVIEWS :( :( :(

Blargh.
 tmhe
02-27-2005, 10:13 AM
I don't have the game yet, but I hope it is just your pc or something like that cause i don't want to spend much money on a buggy game.

And another thing, where do you live in the netherlands? cause where i live the game is Ђ10,- cheaper.
 Drazin
02-27-2005, 10:19 AM
Fear Not! *Strikes dramatic pose* The Game has run flawlessly for me on my barely minimum requirements PC.
Just remember, Stay in school and Cheaters never win! (TSL is not very mod friendly and modding it has caused people to have a wide variety of problems unforseen by the modders.)
 Spun
02-27-2005, 1:07 PM
I live in the northern part of the Netherlands, And i didnt install no mods or nothing, and it's not something about my pc, It passes the reqs by far so.
 Darth333
02-27-2005, 3:26 PM
I have tons of mods in my override folder and no problems so far...and with an ATI card! :D
Page: 1 of 1