Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hk 47 for TSL as he should have been ;)

Page: 1 of 1
 svцsh
02-25-2005, 7:00 AM
HK47 for TSL

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p12171751.html)

from my readme..

This mod was something I had done for a much larger mod project with T7 however due to life and other events it had been put off. Anyways it fits right in with the storyline in tsl , so I’m happy to share this with you all.

: Kneel meatbags before I commence assassination protocols :

This mod must use the every popular appearance . 2da : Ah, wonderful!: I have included my own. It also has the Mandalorian armour edit in it as well so you will need to install the .txi’s and .tga’s that are need to complete that mod if you haven’t already, I don’t know why someone wouldn’t…..flat Mandalorians look awful

See this thread for further info on the Mandalorian armour fix
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=144375)

Basically all the appearance file is needed for in this case is to add the CM_Baremetal lines under the envmap column

In this .rar are the fallowing files:
=========================================

PO_PHk47.tga My hk portrait
[ K2 ] Apperence.2da **if you have your own then under the envmap column change default to CM_Baremetal for hk47

P_HK47_01.tga My hk texture
P_HK47_01.txi the texture shader info

Intall :
=========================

4 TSL
=======

if you haven’t yet made a new folder in the tsl root dir make one now

Right click choose new > folder , and Call it Override done; Now open with winrar and drag + drop my files in your new override dir\

4 kotor
=======

open with winrar and drag + drop all but appearance in to your Override dir\

**if you have your own k1 appearance then under the envmap column change **** to CM_Baremetal for hk47

if not, then extract appearance.2da with Kotor Tool and do the same thing I just mentioned above

To destroy my work :

Select the files installed from my .rar and hit delete :(

Disclamer :

If you can’t get this working in your game take up another hobby :p

FIN.

download from my site , the links in my sig below

enjoy ;)

svцsh
 Darkkender
02-25-2005, 7:07 AM
Wow, I mean WOW Svosh that is great.

My first inclination was to ask to use it in my Painted Droid armors mod. But The only way to not degrade this skin is to make it HK's baseline skin and all other skins including his stock one be paint schemes to add-on. Because this is that good.
 Damar Stiehl
02-25-2005, 7:09 AM
Very nice.

And I agree about flat Mandies looking awful... alas, I'm not prepared to shell out $50 for a texture fix.
 ChAiNz.2da
02-25-2005, 7:17 AM
And so it begins... the Master has returned with yet another "one helluva skin" (as usual)...

Great work man! Definitely a priority download when I get home...

I really need to get off my 'can' and finish up my project(s) ;) Perhaps this weekend...
 svцsh
02-25-2005, 7:20 AM
Thanks guys :D , this is one of many mods I had yet to release..

Damar Stiehl how about this, download any of the kotor Mandalorian armour mods from PCGM copy over there alpha channel remove the flat white one in the tsl image and replace with the alpha from the texture you downloaded and it’s all taken care of ;) save at 32 bit don’t rename.

with psp or Photoshop you can swap alpha's in or out .

svцsh
 Darth333
02-25-2005, 7:24 AM
Cool! I'm happy that you finally decided to release this great skin!!! :thumbsup:

This will be another mod that will remain permanently in my override folder :)
 Damar Stiehl
02-25-2005, 7:28 AM
svцsh: I will try, thanks for the tip.
 Colja
02-25-2005, 7:31 AM
Great job old friend, good to see ya around! :D
 Lorden Darkblade
02-25-2005, 8:07 AM
Indeed it is a very nice work as usually it is the work done by you svцsh :)
Keep it up :D
 Darth_ToMeR
02-25-2005, 8:59 AM
Wow this is great!
 90SK
02-25-2005, 9:37 AM
Superb work svцsh! Great job as always!:)
 Darth Smaug
02-25-2005, 11:18 AM
man that's awesome!! good job!!
 Drazin
02-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Wow.
Guess I can stop trying to figure out how to do the .2da CM_baremetal thing for my HK reskin. This is pretty much what I was going for, but like 20x better.

Awesome job.
 Ellderon
02-25-2005, 1:54 PM
You're a realy master Svosh...

I especially like those Bastilla robes!
 Nodakrattler
02-25-2005, 2:11 PM
I was begining to wonder where you went. Great skin that's going in the game tonight.

Off Topic: Do you think you'll finish your mods for Kotor? Cause I was kind of looking forward to those swords you modeled.
 Achilles
02-25-2005, 3:32 PM
Great work, as usual. Can't wait to see what you do with the robes in this one :D
 T7nowhere
02-25-2005, 3:33 PM
Now with this Skin you really get the sense HK has gone through Hell and survived, even if he is a little shy of Assassin Protocals. ;)
 RedHawke
02-25-2005, 4:14 PM
Very nice work svцsh! :D
 Lucied
02-25-2005, 4:58 PM
dude thats so awsome!!! now all hk needs is a good custom rifle
 Mav
02-25-2005, 7:16 PM
svцsh good to see you again buddy, and I'm definetly glad to see you re-skinning/texturing again, I have missed the outstanding quality ;) I think I may have to actually use an appearence.2da file now, great work as always svцsh.
 PoM
02-25-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Now with this Skin you really get the sense HK has gone through Hell and survived, even if he is a little shy of Assassin Protocals. ;)

[HK-47] Correction: Hell and judgement day. [/HK-47]

My first post here in a long time! Felt like i had to post here cause....

*This owns!
*This PWNs!
*This is the best HK-47 reskin in the galaxy!

Astounding.
(Do i always have to be sure? Did i spell that right?)
 SpaceAlex
02-26-2005, 5:58 AM
Great work on the skin. HK really looks more sinister now and really looks like he's been through alot.

Maybe you should take a look at T3 aswell. His current skin sucks. :D
 svцsh
02-26-2005, 11:49 AM
Thanks everyone I’m really happy you like it , :D and thanks for the very nice compliments :) it’s really great to know people enjoy my work.

It’s good to be back, I was laying low for heath reasons , and I also really didn’t want to have anything ruined by accidentally reading a thread that could have contained TSL spoilers.

Anyways I have every intention of finishing up all the mods I started a while back, and when the time comes for our models in TSL ;) I’ll have a few to add.

svцsh
 HK-50
11-19-2005, 7:27 AM
Two words: That's Cool!
 shamelessposer
11-19-2005, 7:47 AM
Two words: Thread necro!
 Darth Smaug
11-19-2005, 8:35 AM
Great Job!!
 90SK
11-19-2005, 2:14 PM