Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Full Item Creation Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 mrclopes
02-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Hi there,
I've beat the game some times and noticed alot of items that I never found. Then I decided to make possible to create items at workbench and labstation. First I just wanted to create a short lightsaber and good implants, but I've gone a bit far than that, then I decide to share this modification :p

Download here from pcgamemods.com (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10552.html)

[readme.txt]

This modification changes the Workbench and Labstation enabling it to create large ammout of items. But dont expect to create a powerfull item at low level. The necessary rank, vary 1 to 40.

Items like blasters, rifles and melee weapons, can be found also, but only the fully upgradeable ones.

INSTALATION
---------------------------------
Unzip/Unrar to "Override" directory in your TSL game directory.
If you dont have one, just create a new folder.

WORKBENCH Modifications
Armor Section - Light/Medium/Heavy Armors
- Skill Used: Security
- All Light/Medium/Heavy armors included

Ranged Section - Blasters and Rifles
- Skill Used for Blasters: Computer Use
- Skill Used for Rifles: Demolitions
- Only the Fully Upgradeable ones are avaliable

Melee Section - Melee Weapons
- Skill Used: Repair
- Only the Fully Upgradeable ones are avaliable

Lightsaber Section - Lightsabers and Color Crystal
- Skill Used: Awarenes
- The default color of lightsabers is align based
(blue for light, red for dark, purple for neutral)
- Can also create any color crystal (restricted by skill rank)

Other Section - Jedi Robes
- Skill Used: Awarenes
- Restricted by light/dark side and some for neutral PCs only
- Also added two shields, Mandalorian Power Shield and Arkarian Shield

LABSTATION Modifications
Health Section - Implants
- Skill Used: Treat Injury
- All Implants added

Stimulants Section - Masks, Visors, Headbands
- Skill Used: Treat Injury

Mines Section - Belts
- Skill Used: Demolitions

Grenades Section - Gauntlets
- Skill Used: Demolitions

------------------------------------------
Any question, suggestion send a mail to wg_freeman@hotmail.com
Enjoy
 General Kenobi
02-23-2005, 1:41 PM
After the "powers that @#$ be" decided to make it next to impossible to use the console item cheats (transparent and the like) I'm happy now I can get a lightsaber by making one at a bench. From a dude whos tried like heck to get the console cheats enabled and can't THANKS THANKS THANKS
 Lorden Darkblade
02-23-2005, 2:22 PM
Indeed it is a very good idea.
Keep up the good work. :)
 Darth Sebastian
02-23-2005, 3:14 PM
First off, awesome mod! Thanks!

Second,

Originally posted by Darth Melignous
After the "powers that @#$ be" decided to make it next to impossible to use the console item cheats

I am guessing you're a european. :p

In order to get the console activated on most (i think) non english keyboards we have to do this:

[shift] [`] [space] [backspace]

(where [`] is the key direct left of the backspace (erase) key)

Then you're clear to enter any cheat codes you'd like, providing you have added "EnableCheats=1" without quotes in your "swkotor2.ini" file, found in your root game folder.

NOTE: the cheat console that is activated, is invisible .. a good way to check if it has "appeared" is to use your mouse and try and move your character, if it has frozen, then you have succeeded in activating the cheat console. :)

Best of luck!
 Jennaida
02-23-2005, 3:40 PM
Does this mod allow one to make any kind of robe at the bench, or only one kind? I'd like one like this, that allowed all upgradable robes to get made at a workbench. :)
 General Kenobi
02-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Nope man USA version here. I couldn't find the game local, so I ordered it online from wal-mart. It got shipped from new york. I don't think I would have got a Euro version but I could have.

I do know one thing. NOTHING anyone tells me will let me use the console. I KNOW I'm doing it right. I did the same thing to KOTOR I and used the console to give myself stuff in the beginning all the time.

I've tried to in KOTOR II and when I use the key to activate it and try to start typing it simply activates the key functions as I type: g=sends me into stealth, h=switches my weapons.

It is very frustrating to have to wait around to build a lightsaber when now thanks to that wonderful mod I can breakdown some stuff and build them that way.

Out of curiosity sake I'm gonna startup the game and try doing the Euro way of enabling the console and see if that works.

Regardless....thanks for the euro tip 1st time I knew there was a difference.

EDIT: (merged from subsequent post by tk102)
Nope, I tried the key combo and it did nothing. To be honest I'm at a TOTAL LOSS. I don't know why my game won't enable like it should. It's bad to be a computer professional and not get a game feature to work....lol
OOH WELL, guess you can't have your Ebon Hawk and sell it too...

tk102: There are other threads discussing cheats. Now back on-topic.
 Slayer93
10-02-2007, 3:31 AM
What are the chances of getting this exact release or bug fixed version? anyone know where a copy exists please?
 Ganden
08-22-2008, 8:00 PM
Does anyone have an alternate link for this mod, or something similar?

Stating the obvious, pcgamemods is down, and it is the only link that is provided in this thread.

Please read all the stuck threads in a forum before posting in it please.

Like this aptly named one... PCGameMods FAQs (Read before posting about down/broken links please) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=179623) -RH
 ChAiNz.2da
08-22-2008, 8:18 PM
Does anyone have an alternate link for this mod, or something similar?

Stating the obvious, pcgamemods is down, and it is the only link that is provided in this thread.
heh.. went searching just for giggles and sure enough I have it in my archives :xp:

Check your PM's :)
 Ganden
08-22-2008, 8:21 PM
Ah, beautiful.

It's appreciated, thank you.

The problem now is, I've already got itemcreate and itemcreatemira.2da's in my override folder, and I don't know how to edit them to combine them. That is why I like the auto extracters... It does that for me :)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-22-2008, 8:48 PM
Ah, beautiful.

It's appreciated, thank you.

The problem now is, I've already got itemcreate and itemcreatemira.2da's in my override folder, and I don't know how to edit them to combine them. That is why I like the auto extracters... It does that for me :)

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#gmt)

Download stoffe's 2DA Converter/Merger Tool :D
 Arбtoeldar
08-22-2008, 9:14 PM
heh.. went searching just for giggles and sure enough I have it in my archives :xp:

Check your PM's :)

Chainz Can I get a copy of this mod. Some how I missed it in accumulating 1.62GB of TSL mods and 560MB of K1 mods. :xp:
 ChAiNz.2da
08-22-2008, 9:19 PM
Chainz Can I get a copy of this mod. Some how I missed it in accumulating 1.62GB of TSL mods and 560MB of K1 mods. :xp:

sho' nuff! The more people that have it, the easier it makes it on me ;) hehehe
 Arбtoeldar
08-22-2008, 9:26 PM
sho' nuff! The more people that have it, the easier it makes it on me ;) hehehe

Thank You. :cheers:
 Lamey the Clown
08-23-2008, 7:10 AM
I would also love to get this mod. Too bad the download site went under.
 Ganden
08-23-2008, 7:21 AM
Check your PMs :)
 RedHawke
08-25-2008, 1:58 AM
I hate to be the grumpy gus here but people need to read the stuck threads first before posting...

Like this aptly named one... PCGameMods FAQs (Read before posting about down/broken links please) (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=179623)

Sorry folks but please post about these PCGM mods in the appropriate thread indicated in the FAQ.

Edit: Perhaps I need to be more clear, any posts asking for someone to PM the mod to them here will be deleted, you may not post asking for the mod here. Please use the appropriate thread indicated in the above link.

Edit2: If I have to delete another one this thread is closed... take care.
Page: 1 of 1