Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OJP 007beta6 (get your copy here!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Kurgan
02-19-2005, 8:04 PM
With RazorAce's approval I'm proud to present the latest OJP (Open Jedi Project Basic Mod) beta (which I had absolutely nothing to do with except by way of advice and testing)!

It's got lots of great features (tab bots that play Siege, automatic team balancing, exploit fixes, Destroyer support) and it's a small download.

OJP Basic is like an unofficial patch for JA. It's really great for admins who host Siege games as I'm sure anyone who has visited Meatgrinder can attest.

GRAB THE FILE HERE, 1.7 MB zipped (http://strategy.jediknight.net/jka/ojp_basic_007b6.zip)

Use it on your server (it runs server side, so visitors don't have to download anything) instead of those lame admin mods. You'll be much better off and so will your visitors!

And even if you only use it client side, it's got some fun features like First Person Lightsabers and RGB sliders for your custom Jedi and new saber colors. What's not to like?

I'm using this on my Meatgrinder server, and I wanted to "spread the love" too. ; )

Perhaps with more people using it, this will help him Squash those remaining bugs, and garner feedback for new features/improvements. So everybody wins... try it out!

Visit the OJP Site (Hosted here at JK.net) (http://ojp.jediknight.net) for more info!
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 7:53 AM
Here's some pics I took of just a few of the various features now included in this mod.

#1: Holocron FFA Mode, black lightsabers (and the custom Jedi is wearing an RGB edited costume)
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 7:53 AM
#2: First Person Lightsaber
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 7:56 AM
#3: TAB Bots playing Siege (notice the use of different classes)
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 7:56 AM
#4: Jedi Master Mode
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 8:01 AM
#5: Can you guess which of those players are bots?
 Kurgan
02-20-2005, 8:09 AM
#6: You can use all the different visual "taunts" in any game mode. Here I'm gloating over the defeat of "Fluffy the Rancor." ; )
 Tinny
02-22-2005, 8:48 AM
Nice Kurgan, i should bug my clan to use it on our server :). Btw, how did Razor get the first person lightsaber to show up on a server side only mod?
 razorace
02-22-2005, 9:38 AM
You can't use the True View stuff unless you have the client component.
 acdcfanbill
02-25-2005, 11:04 AM
i remimber true view in JK2, i should see what advancements Razor has made :p
 Nokill
02-25-2005, 1:24 PM
realy nice mod maby ill even encurage it :)
 razorace
02-25-2005, 3:19 PM
thank you.
Page: 1 of 1