Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lab Station Implant Factory

Page: 1 of 1
 envida
02-19-2005, 12:43 AM
Here is my latest mod! Implant extravaganza :D

This mod makes most of the in-game implants accessible to be made at the lab station. You can now create these implants depending on your Treat Injury skill and available components.

Installation: Extract the rar file and copy the override folder to your kotor2 directory.

Lab Station Implant Factory 1.0 Download Here (http://members.westnet.com.au/envida/#mod4)

One of the things that annoyed me with this game is that while you can make some implants at the lab station there are very few options you have. Most of the implants in the game you have to find or buy. This gets even more annoying with the random loot generator since you never know if you will find any good implants. So I decide to do something about that and make it more worthwhile to invest in a high constitution.

Note! Only the chemicalcreate.2da is required to get the implants at the lab station. But since Obsidian didn't intend for the other implants to be made at the lab station they cost an insane amount of components to make. Some of them as much as 14000 components! So I modified these files, they will now cost between 450-2000 components which is more in tune with the rest of the implants already available at the lab station.

I was a bit unsure how expensive I should make the different implants so if any of you think I made them too expensive or too cheap let me know. Same goes with the skill level.
 Saturnine
02-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us. I definately have to try this, and one of your other mods caught my interest too. :)
 Keneth
02-19-2005, 12:54 AM
nice mods you've made so far, keep up the good work:D
 Arteale
02-19-2005, 6:41 AM
Does your harbinger item mod conflict with RH's Exile Item pack?
 FunSolo
02-19-2005, 7:54 AM
i think the 'price' with 450-2000 is right as it should be. its not 'too much' and not 'too cheap' for my opinion. and i gotta say it too: great work :)
 Mav
02-19-2005, 10:44 AM
I must say this will be a very useful mod, just one of those things that OE left out and modders put in ;)
 Keneth
02-19-2005, 12:18 PM
I've got a question about your smugglers compartment mod, the thing is I've installed the mod after I've already visited ebon hawk for the first time. Everything else is there just the compartment itself does not show up, I'm guessing it's scripted for the first time you load the area. Is there anyway to fix this without starting a new game?
 Mav
02-19-2005, 12:24 PM
If everything, but the compartment is there, and I'm assuming you mean the smugglers compartment, you probably just didn't see it, because it isn't an actual footlocker or anything, it is just a ???clickable thing??? that should show up directly under HK's feet.
 Keneth
02-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Odd, probably HK is in my way and I didn't notice it (because it's there when those lizardmen whatevathey'recalled take your ship), I'll double check.

Edit: yup it's there, just had to do a bit of clicking with the droid being in my way :D Thanks for clearing it out mav
 Mav
02-19-2005, 12:59 PM
^^^
Yup just here to help, I had trouble finding it the first time to ;)
 envida
02-19-2005, 2:49 PM
Originally posted by Arteale
Does your harbinger item mod conflict with RH's Exile Item pack?

Update!
I got a bit confused. The mod doesnt conflict you can use both without problems :)

Original message:
Yes it does. They both use the upgrade.2da file. So if you have RH's Exile item pack installed you need to copy and paste the four last lines in my upgrade.2da file into the other one you have.
 Darkkender
02-20-2005, 6:19 AM
Originally posted by envida
Update!
I got a bit confused. The mod doesnt conflict you can use both without problems :)

Original message:

Yes thanks to some early footwork by myself Redhawke was able to make some fixes to his mod and make sure they were compatible. As well my lightsaber's at the workbench are compatible with envida's combined pack, Redhawke's Exile items and Redhawkes Robes at the workbench.
Page: 1 of 1