Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

enemy won't turn hostile

Page: 1 of 1
 eilan
02-18-2005, 11:54 PM
i am in nar shaddaa and am in the middle of going to meet the exchange when aton goes into the bar and meets the twileks, twin suns, and then fights them. my problem is that only 1 on the girls turns hostile and the other proceeds to fight her for me, then i can't kill the other one. i can't even leave the area or change characters! is there a way to force attack mode or is something else wrong? it also took about 15 sec for the 1st one to turn hostile, should i just wait?

thanks
 Drazin
02-19-2005, 6:02 AM
Do you have any mods installed?
 Leviathan
02-19-2005, 7:07 AM
Try to load a previous save-game, just before the last loading screen preceding the entry of Atton in this bar... ;)
 eilan
02-22-2005, 2:24 AM
I have no mods, and I have a savegame just before I walk back out of the Ebon Hawk and go to meet the exchange. Same thing every time. Any other ideas??
 Leviathan
02-22-2005, 4:41 AM
Any other ideas??
Not really... But try nevertheless to load a save-game before you go for the first time on Nar Shaddaa. :eek:
Page: 1 of 1