Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nar Shaddaa Problems*spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthVandar205
02-18-2005, 12:54 PM
When I go to Nar Shaddaa, I see this guy named Ratrik Ven and he says hes the former owner of the ebon hawk and wants it back. He tells me about the secret compartments. Then I try both ways to end the convo either threatening him or letting him take the hawk. Then I go to the Hawk to try to find the secret compartments in the cargo hold and starboard dormatory and nothing happens! Im not sure whats wrong.

Also when I talk to the vendor with the astromech droid for the blind sullustan guy and try to buy some of his parts, when it gets to the last two items, the game freezes up. I can buy the droid from him and get most of his merchandise as long as he doesnt just have two items left in his inventory.
 Drazin
02-18-2005, 1:29 PM
Vendor problem : Thats odd. There may be a poor coding issue with a vendor not having stock. But the greater question is, why would you buy all his junk anyway? Thats just wierd. :D

Ebon Hawke: The purpose of that man is yet to be revealed to you. Perhaps you should check back later.Like when you fight off the Red Eclipse guys that take over your ship. *Smile*
 DarthVandar205
02-18-2005, 1:59 PM
I havent got to the Red Eclipse part yet but when I do ill return to that part and see what happens. Even after I saw the Red Eclipse the first time around I couldnt find the hidden compartments on the ship but that must mean I didnt do something before I left Nar Shaddaa.

I had to buy junk from the vendor because he had a critical HK component I needed and I liked some of the other droid items he had. He was that aqualish guy who had the grey/blue jumpsuit and had the broken droid with the sheild prototype schematics in it. I could buy everything he had, I just couldnt buy the last 3 items because after I bought the third one from the bottom the game froze before I could buy the other two.
Page: 1 of 1