Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause part 4 online

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
02-16-2005, 8:31 PM
Part 4 of Lost Cause is online. The Saga continues well!

I've started working on a couple of features that'll hopefully come online soon. I'm also going to get my bum into gear with Beneath Monkey Island: I want to know just as much as everyone else what's going to happen in the story.

Lost Cause part 4 has mucho music. Besides a couple of pieces of Star Wars music it also has a piece of music called A New Hope (funnily enough, nothing about Star Wars was intended by it) and a certain little boppy piece by Outkast.

Better lightsaber effects are featured in this version of part 4, and there is also some tractor beam sounds courtesy of Star Trek.

Hope you like it. :)
 Holdios
02-17-2005, 1:19 PM
Jeebus CHRIST that ad is annoying! Make the camera stop! Waahhhh!

I like the new stuff a ton, 8. Nice work once again.
 slink-jadranko
02-19-2005, 1:15 PM
I keep missing you on MSN.
But, dude, AWESOME!

*high five*
*low five*
*all the fives*
*some more fives*

*one more five*
 MJ
02-19-2005, 9:04 PM
That'd make five fives? :D
 Incredible_d
02-20-2005, 5:41 PM
The new music is AMAZINGLY effective. It totally changes the idea. I would have had the "boppy piece" a little louder, but... that "I can only trust myself" music was.... so funny.
 LiMP RABBiT
02-21-2005, 2:30 AM
I'd love to hear it but my computer's so messed up that I can barely turn it on without it going kaput, let alone download an MP3.
Page: 1 of 1