Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Join RGF

Page: 1 of 1
 RGF Bursar
02-15-2005, 1:04 PM
Hi, Have a look around our site Rebel Ground Forces (http://darkjedi.org/club/RGF/). As you can see it's well constructed and well organised. The RGF is a part of an organisation of smaller clubs so there is also the chance to join one of our sister clubs which support numerous games. If you decide you'd like to join or want more info then please feel free to email me or grab me on ICQ (please say your interested when you send the msg because unknown blank msg's are annoying).

If you decide you'd like to join without further info then put me (bursar) as your recruiter and fill out the simple info and follow the info to continue registration.

Hope to see many of you joining RGF, it realy is a great club and well worth the time it takes to join us :)
Page: 1 of 1