Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with Atton

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Jawa_Tom
02-15-2005, 1:01 PM
I got KotOR 2 a few days ago, and am very impressed, I love the game. The only problem is a very slight one. There is an extremely unnatractive black line which appears right down the middle of Attons face, and even some other characters occasionally. This could be due to my new gfx card because these lines werent on the first KotOR with which i used my old card. If anyone can help me resolve this problem, I'd be very grateful. My systems specs, if they help, are:

2.8 GHz Intel Processor
Asus 128mb Nvidia GeForce FX 5700LE
512mb RAM

Thanks
 DarthVandar205
02-15-2005, 1:29 PM
Yeah I think its a graphics issue because ive had that happen on other games before. Just tweak around with the graphics settings until it goes away. I dont know if it will or not but its worked for me. I dont think its a very big issue.
 Darth_Jawa_Tom
02-15-2005, 1:31 PM
I played around with all the graphics settings, nothin seemed to work. It might not be a very big issue, but its an annoying niggle.
 DarthVandar205
02-15-2005, 1:51 PM
I would suggest contacting LucasArt's technical support page on their website or waiting until they come out with a patch and seeing if that fixes the problem. It might be a problem directly related to your graphics card because maybe it cant render some of those faces properly. You might want to make sure your graphics card drivers are all updated too and that they meet the requirements for the game, that might also have an impact.
Page: 1 of 1