Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with Ravager Level of TSL *Spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthVandar205
02-14-2005, 2:04 PM
When I was on the Ravager level of TSL, the Darth Nihilus star destroyer level. I was trying to place the proton cores that Mandalore brought to destroy the ship. I placed them in the manner that it suggested to in the strategy guide. I got to the third one and Kex got taken out. Then I had to go get another proton core from the maintence room and so I did the whole thing with the console there and clicked on the missile and got the core. Then I went to the last spot to place the core closest to the bridge turbolift and Visa Marr's prison. I went into the room and it was one of those ones where the hull was compromised and you could see out into space and watch the battle. I expected to see a cutscene requesting I place the core like with the other 3 bomb sites but nothing happened. i tried it with all of the other characters and I looked in my inventory for the core and it wasnt listed. Doest anybody have any solution for me? I cant end the level without doing that. I even went upstairs and beat Darth Nihilus but the airlock to the shuttle back to Citidel station wont let me on until I arm the last bomb.
 DarthVandar205
02-14-2005, 2:15 PM
I'm actually trying to redo that ravager level with the more light side ending to the game to see if that has anything to do with it. Before I did it with the ending of the game where I joined the General on Onderon. I ended up really pissing off Master Kavar and had to kill him, I was hoping I could have reasoned with him because I found out my mistake too late to change anything.

So when I went to Dantooine, Vrook and the others were really pissed because they found out and I had to kill them too *I had really wanted all of the jedi to survive so I could hear what happened when they tried to sentence me*. Then I did the thing with Telos and I spared Atris and had to go after Kreia. I then went to Citadel station and saved their butts. Then I boarded the ravager and I was at my present situation.

So what I tried to do this time around was side with the Queen on Onderon and help Kavar so that I could meet with the jedi and then go on to Telos, Citadel Station and finally to the Ravager to see if my decision has any effect. Also I was gonna see if I could do the bomb thing in a different order to see if that room might be more responsive if I tried it with one of the first 3 bombs before Kex gets taken out. Im gonna try this with both situations so maybe I wont have to forsake the more dark side ending just to get to the next level. If it was possible, id just skip the rest of the level entirely but I dont think I can do that and besides I like watching the cool cutscenes.
 Drazin
02-14-2005, 4:35 PM
Welcome to the Forums.
I wish you luck on your challenge. It may be a glitch or maybe the guide is wrong? I can't really recall exactly where locations are to help you, I'd know them by sight.
At Anyrate I am sure you will succeed, you sound like a capable sort. Tell me, are you a capable sort? :) hehe.

When in doubt, replay from the latest save and try again. :(

Check this walkthrough from gamebanshee (http://www.gamebanshee.com/starwarskotorii/locations/ravagercommanddeck.php) maybe this will help.
 DarthVandar205
02-15-2005, 1:26 PM
It wasnt a glitch in the level. The bomb sites are listed 1-4 but you can actually do them in any order. I did #4 as my second one and didnt remember that I had been there already. I saw a #4 on my map so I figured that was my last site so I went there and it didnt work.

I figured after a while that it mustve been me who did something wrong and I did some searching around the other sites and sure enough the #2 site was the oneI hadnt done yet and I completed the level.

I actually didnt notice the number thing until after the 3rd site so I didnt know which ones I had been to already because the game doesnt tell you which ones youve done already just how many youve done.
Page: 1 of 1