Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exile's Item Pack now up at my site.

Page: 3 of 3
 Dirtnose
08-18-2006, 5:07 AM
Lucky ive just Started doing Peragus so gonna add this to my collection! great mod RH! :D
 RedHawke
08-26-2006, 12:54 AM
Update: As per request by Darth Pierrot, I have merged SuperSquall's Skip Peragus Mod's give item script with my own, so to make our mods compatible just simply download this fix in this post (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2160547#post2160547) and install it over the script from SS mod, and it should give you all my Exile's Item Pack files when the mod gives you the items it does. I also added the Space Suit to the list of items the mod gives so you will need to drop the uti file in your override as well. As always read the readme file. :D
 GamerX51
12-10-2006, 5:21 PM
hey Redhawke,

I was playing around with the model variations in Kotor tool for the circlet in this mod, and I was wondering, is there any way to get the old golden colored circlet to show up, or has it been taken out? I always liked the one from Kotor 1, (the Circlet of Saresh, in case you need a reference.) But I absolutely hate the ugly, grayish-black colored one they changed it to in Kotor 2! I really want the old, golden one back. Is it still in the game? And if so, what model variation and palalete ID will give it to me? If it's not in the game, then is there any way that I could mod it back in?
 RedHawke
12-11-2006, 1:17 AM
hey Redhawke,

I was playing around with the model variations in Kotor tool for the circlet in this mod, and I was wondering, is there any way to get the old golden colored circlet to show up, or has it been taken out? I always liked the one from Kotor 1, (the Circlet of Saresh, in case you need a reference.) But I absolutely hate the ugly, grayish-black colored one they changed it to in Kotor 2! I really want the old, golden one back. Is it still in the game? And if so, what model variation and palalete ID will give it to me? If it's not in the game, then is there any way that I could mod it back in?
Hello! :waive1:

Unfortunately I cannot tell you if the model is in the game or not as I honestly don't know.

I actually despise having my characters with any sort of headgear, hence why the circlet comes 'stock' with no shown model at all. Obi-Wan, Mace, or Yoda never had a Combat Visor... neither should the Exile. ;) So I never looked further into the headgear models.

The only thing I can offer is for you to try and start at model variation 1 and work up from there, if the model is still in the game one of them will be it. :)
 allanm
09-12-2009, 6:05 AM
I installed the Exile's Items mod and the upgrade , and it all works perfectly for the Exile. The new white robe is just grand. However, I dropped a_robe_x01.uti into the override folder, and now the handmaiden has no robe at all. When the Exile asks her to put on some clothes, she makes the usual comments about heavier clothes, but when she says she's put on the robe, she's still in her underwear. I can see Handmaiden's Robe in the inventory, but it's not visible on the equip screen. Did I do something wrong? (I only used your Normal Robe textures as I don't have the collar fix mods)
 RedHawke
09-14-2009, 4:04 AM
^^^^
Hmm... that is odd. You can't equip it at all? Is the Handmaiden a Jedi, that might be preventing it from being equpable?
 allanm
09-14-2009, 12:49 PM
^^^^
Hmm... that is odd. You can't equip it at all? Is the Handmaiden a Jedi, that might be preventing it from being equpable?

This was the first training session, she's a soldier level 6. After playing with the .uti and changing the base model to Jedi Knight Robe, I got her grey bathrobe back.

The only mods I have installed that affect characters are your Exiles Items, USM and Princess Artemis Recruitable Dustil., and the Exile's robes are perfect, both white and brown. The game is fully patched using the official patches.
 RedHawke
09-15-2009, 2:24 AM
This was the first training session, she's a soldier level 6. After playing with the .uti and changing the base model to Jedi Knight Robe, I got her grey bathrobe back.
Since she has the capability to wear both the jedi robe models this sounds really odd that she can use one but not the other. Perhaps other mods have edited her appearance row and not stated such, or did it accidentally? I don't have the Dustil mod so I can't check it out on my end, but there has to be a culprit somewhere preventing this.
 allanm
09-15-2009, 1:34 PM
Since she has the capability to wear both the jedi robe models this sounds really odd that she can use one but not the other. Perhaps other mods have edited her appearance row and not stated such, or did it accidentally? I don't have the Dustil mod so I can't check it out on my end, but there has to be a culprit somewhere preventing this.

There is one mod that updates appearance.2da, but it only modifies line 6 to give Carth his General's Uniform. The Dustil mod doesn't touch the file. Or is there another file that controls appearance? I'm not too sure about what files do what.

Easy way to find out - I'll reinstall using only the Exiles Items mod and check it out - since I keep a clean patched unmodded version, it won't be difficult.
 RedHawke
09-16-2009, 1:55 AM
I have found the culprit... You can't wear most Jedi robes in the game without having the Jedi Defense feat, so she is not yet a Jedi (only level 6 soldier). The Jedi Robe is the one that her robe was changed to (I prefer the non-bathrobe model and that is what I skinned for her) and they do require the Jedi Defense feat to equip them as do the Master Robes, hence why you won't be able to use them until she becomes a Jedi class.

As this is controlled by baseitems.2da (not included in my mod) you can feel free to remove this restriction on your end, just remove the feat requirement of the Jedi Robe item type and save it to override and everyone will be able to wear the basic Padawan Robes.

If you aren't able to do this then you simply need to wait until she becomes a Jedi class... this is nothing I did but how it is in the stock game.
 allanm
09-16-2009, 12:41 PM
I have found the culprit... You can't wear most Jedi robes in the game without having the Jedi Defense feat, so she is not yet a Jedi (only level 6 soldier). The Jedi Robe is the one that her robe was changed to (I prefer the non-bathrobe model and that is what I skinned for her) and they do require the Jedi Defense feat to equip them as do the Master Robes, hence why you won't be able to use them until she becomes a Jedi class.

As this is controlled by baseitems.2da (not included in my mod) you can feel free to remove this restriction on your end, just remove the feat requirement of the Jedi Robe item type and save it to override and everyone will be able to wear the basic Padawan Robes.

If you aren't able to do this then you simply need to wait until she becomes a Jedi class... this is nothing I did but how it is in the stock game.

Thanks! you're a star. Bathrobes are history.
 Wrathan
04-24-2011, 8:49 PM
So anyone have a new link to DL Redhawkes Exile Item pack mods? I REALLY want them and as my system just went *poof!* and required me to reload windows, well, I don't have any anymore. help?
 Christos K
04-24-2011, 10:48 PM
You'll have to get a link from Chainz2da. He has it in his archives.
 Wrathan
04-25-2011, 12:26 AM
kewl thanks.
Page: 3 of 3