Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stupid Game

Page: 1 of 1
 htraffic
02-13-2005, 12:51 PM
At nar shaddaa and the slavers just attacked the ship so ive cleared them all out and its reloaded so im in the ship with my crew, and now i cant leave the ship, it comes up with unable to leave ebon hawk at this time
 Drazin
02-13-2005, 1:13 PM
There seem to be alot of problems concerning the Ebon Hawk and getting stuck. Only advise I know will work is to reload a previous saved game and try again. and again.
 htraffic
02-13-2005, 1:27 PM
it really annoys me that they release unfinished games, there seem to be a lot of glitches that would have been made aparant if they had of tested it properly
 Drazin
02-13-2005, 1:30 PM
I know. This is strange.
Even the early released Xbox has had less glitches.
Still there have been a few with the game getting hung up after a cutscene was played, but not as many as the PC is having.
 Bubbles
02-13-2005, 1:31 PM
The same thing happened to me.. posted about it earlier. I'm at work right now, but I'm going to experiment when I get home.

Question: did you have any mods or cheats going?
I was using Envida's labbench mod at the time, I'm going to try uninstalling it and seeing if that fixes anything.

Always assuming I make it out of the hawk:rolleyes:
I'll post here and let you know what I did.

:jawa
 Derc
02-13-2005, 3:35 PM
Hey, you PC people have your patches! :comp9:
Me? I just gotta bear with my Xbox glitches the normal way(reload). :o
 htraffic
02-13-2005, 4:25 PM
i also have the lab mod

maybe thats whats causing it
 Bubbles
02-16-2005, 4:55 PM
Discovered the root of the problem, and posted how to solve it here. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144435)

Just keep reloading and trying again.
Page: 1 of 1