Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem starting up TSL

Page: 1 of 1
 coefficient2.0
02-12-2005, 3:51 PM
Ok, so i bought the game today, install it, double click to run. The autoloader pops up, i select game, and then... nothing. swkotor2.exe is running, as confirmed by the task manager, but nothing happens. I close all my peripheral programs, disable my virus scanner, update my graphics drivers, still nothing. I take out the cd and try to run it and it says "bitch, give that back" so it's obviously detecting the CD.

An acquantance of mine claims this is because I have CD ripping/burning software installed on my computer. I've read about problems of this nature before, but never in relation to kotor2. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what did you do to fix it?

fyi, i'm running an athlon xp processor, 1.6 ghz, with an nvidia geforce4 ti 4200 video card.
Page: 1 of 1