Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Freeze issue

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Deseria
02-11-2005, 5:38 PM
When you are forced to play as T3 I can maneuver him fine but when I head in the elevator to the fuel depot I then come out but then when I move I go super fast and then can't move anymore or I go for a few paces at normal speed then freeze. I can hear the sound effects like its moving and my inventory is flashing also.

I tried re-installing but that didn't help.

My specs are

2ghz athlon
128 mb vid card - 9600 ati supported by the game
256 ram

I have no problems other then this.
 stingerhs
02-11-2005, 7:05 PM
what version of the catalyst drivers are you using??
 Darth Deseria
02-13-2005, 1:51 PM
did a dxdiag and come up with this as my drivers and card:

Card name: Diamond S80 128MB DDR Radeon 9200 SE AGP
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: RADEON 9200 SE AGP (0x5964)
DAC type: Internal DAC(500MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5964&SUBSYS_02601092&REV_01
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Default Monitor
Monitor Max Res:
Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6436 (English)

Also I don't know if this has anything to do with it but with my first copy I got I kept getting a windows popup that says wrong volume please put in kotor2_1 with the options cancel try again and continue. I press continue like 3 times and then it finally says insert disc 4. I figure it might be a defective disc so I exchange it for another and I still get the same popup. However it lets me install it and I play perfectly fine till i get to the part I already said. This may have nothing to do with it however I've read several forums and no one has mentioned this other bug either.
Page: 1 of 1