Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ecco Mediablitz

Page: 1 of 1
 dev-Zach
02-09-2005, 9:46 AM
I am posting this message as a favor for Mediablitz, as he was banned. The following message is from his mouth, not mine:

Brothers and sisters, I come before you with arms outstretched, palms facing skyward.

Like Christ before me, I have been wounded for the transgressions of others. Like Socrates I have been judged by the vulgar prejudices of the age, but I shall not drink the hemlock and give them the ultimate victory.

Verily I walked among you even as an emperor, nay, a God. But I come before you now not as your superior...but as one who has pity on those robbed of the light by which they flutter, like a moth. Some of you are surely saying to yourselves "what will we do without mediablitz to guide us?", and to that there can be no easy answer. In order to remember me always, you may start a Sabbath day. You shall drink wine and it will be as my blood. You shall eat bread and it will be as my flesh.

For though these self-proclaimed "Moderators" would deprive you of my wisdom, they can never take from you the memory of my teaching.
 razorace
02-09-2005, 11:29 AM
I don't think anyone is planning on sending flowers to Mediablitz in the mental hospitla.
 El Sitherino
02-09-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm sure he'll be welcome back after he goes through puberty.
 Jed
02-09-2005, 11:35 AM
dev-Zach - I'm going to say what I normally would PM to you in this thread.

Post anything else like this again and you're out of here.

And for mediablitz, well, I'm looking forward to more of the same ol' childish antics from him. :D
 Kurgan
02-10-2005, 8:57 PM
What I don't understand is why banned people are unable to understand the concept of email.

Either that, or they're simply obsessed with soap boxing (judging by the above, I'd say this is the case for our friend here).

If he wants to talk to me or another admin and try to get back anytime soon, let me contact us directly....
Page: 1 of 1