Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tomb of Jesset Dal'Kest Available for download at PCGamemods.

Page: 2 of 2
 Darth Payne
02-12-2008, 7:22 AM
The only mod i can think of that does anything to Lashowe would be Reuben Shans Freedon Nadd Mod.

It gives Lashowe the Freedon Nadd blaster.

I'll try removing the file and see if that works.

Edit: Nope, that didn't work. She's still immortal, i've even played through the tomb. Does conversation choices have anything to do with it? I chose that we would both go back with the holocron.

This is really annoying.

Edit2: I think i figured out what is wrong. The sabers in the fight (Mine and hers) don't deal any damage. How do i fix this? Is there a way for me to kill Lashowe using KT? Or does anybody have a file that kills her?
 Shem
02-12-2008, 3:11 PM
Edit: Nope, that didn't work. She's still immortalLet me ask you this. Do you have a "kor36_lashowe.utc" file in your override folder?

When you try to make a change, do you have a save point before Lashowe is spawned? If you're using a save where she's already meditating while waiting for you, she's spawned, which means no matter what changes you make, it will still use old data. Try having a saved game before entering the Valley of the Dark Lords and see if your changes work that way.
 Darth Payne
02-12-2008, 4:55 PM
Ok.

Thanks Shem.

Btw, i also ran into another problem when i tried getting to the Korriban Starmap.

I had just crossed the frozen acid when Yuthura and Uthar started the convo they usually have after getting the map. This is a big problem.
 murdrax
02-28-2008, 12:20 AM
help im in final part of to mod and cant get out even if i slay all 3 door wont open so can somebody please send me a private message with instructions on how to use warp command so i can warp back to main ground for the sith tomb area!!
 Darkkender
02-28-2008, 10:48 AM
The doors aren't locked and should open for you. Also your only supposed to kill 2 of them not 3 of them. Finally there are only 2 modules for this mod so if you look for the 2 modules in the game files you should find them there.

*I'm at work I can't look up the game files myself right now*
 murdrax
02-28-2008, 4:57 PM
The doors aren't locked and should open for you. Also your only supposed to kill 2 of them not 3 of them. Finally there are only 2 modules for this mod so if you look for the 2 modules in the game files you should find them there.

*I'm at work I can't look up the game files myself right now*

well door is locked i choose darkside char doesnt talk i clikc door its locked choose neutral is locked in a llop for main battle choose over and over i just want to warp out and get on with game do you know name of map for the main area before you enter sith lord tomb!!!
 logan essex
02-29-2008, 4:03 AM
Did anyone fond a solution to immortal lashowe?
I remember having this problem acouple of years ago, but I thought with 2.0 it might have been fixed.
Also had the Yuthura and Uthar problem back then.
 Darth InSidious
02-29-2008, 11:39 AM
Post 52.
 logan essex
03-01-2008, 2:13 PM
I don't have that file in my override
 Darkkender
03-18-2008, 10:47 PM
It seems that there is still alot of contention that this mod effects Lashowe in some way. I have re-gone through every file that gets modified for this mod to work and as i've mentioned before the only file that gets changed is the Tuqata queen.

I'm including a copy of all the gff files affected when running the patcher for all too see.
[InstallList]
install_folder0=override

[2DAList]
Table0=baseitems.2da
Table1=SPELLS.2DA
Table2=upcrystals.2da

[GFFList]
File0=kor36_tukataquee.utc
File3=g_a_dkjedi84.uti
File4=g_a_gdjedi81.uti
File5=g_a_gdjedi88.uti
File6=g_a_jdiarm81.uti
File7=g_a_jdiarm82.uti
File8=g_a_jdiarm83.uti
File9=g_a_jdiarm84.uti
File10=g_a_jdiarm85.uti
File11=g_a_jdiarm86.uti
File12=g_a_jdiarm87.uti
File13=g_a_jdiarm88.uti
File14=g_a_ltjedi81.uti
File15=g_a_ltjedi88.uti
File16=krtd_grenade.uti
File17=mykl_grenade.uti
File18=rncr_grenade.uti
File19=tach_grenade.uti
File20=tkat_grenade.uti
File21=trtk_grenade.uti
File1=g_a_segwyn87.uti

[CompileList]

[SSFList]

As can be seen nothing that links to Lashowe at all.

I would love to fix this problem for all of you however nobody too this date has posted links to there saved games and a list of the mods they have installed in addition to this mod. When people step forward and provide these details I will proceed to look into this glitch. Untill then I consider this matter closed. Also do not spam my PM box with any save games or lists of the mods being used as I want everybody in the community to have access to these games that people are experiencing the problem with that way others can confirm if they get the same results you are getting.
 Allronix
06-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Well, I've run into the same issue with Lashowe. Even tried to work around it by writing in a death script. Nope. Blonde shutta will not croak.

I even tried it with a clean override and a new game. We've still got Lashowe the unkillable.

Possibly a misfire with dkdeath01.ncs, as I remove that, and get nothing but a feedback loop of Lashowe's opening dialogue.
 Darth InSidious
06-29-2009, 10:41 PM
Well, I've run into the same issue with Lashowe. Even tried to work around it by writing in a death script. Nope. Blonde shutta will not croak.

I even tried it with a clean override and a new game. We've still got Lashowe the unkillable.

Possibly a misfire with dkdeath01.ncs, as I remove that, and get nothing but a feedback loop of Lashowe's opening dialogue.

This is almost absurdly obvious, I know, but have you checked that her .utc isn't set to having a minimum of 1HP?
 Allronix
06-29-2009, 10:56 PM
First thing I checked, actually. Answer is "no." Though, she does seem to have an invulnerability sub-script somewhere, On a vanilla game, she's invulnerable to the tuk'ata attack, presumably so the cunning player doesn't get a safe distance and let them wear her down before finishing her. One of those likely contains an immortality subroutine. I'll tinker with her dialogue files and let you know if I'm able to turn it off.

Her scripts are:
k_pkor_lashtukat (this spawns the tu'kata)
k_pkor_lashqueen (this one might be the subroutine, but disabling it also disables k36_las_hostile)
k36_las_tukatasp (this one turns the Tuk'ata hostile)
k36_las_hostile (this one turns her hostile)

It might be looking for the mother tuk'ata's death script to turn off her invulnerability.

**EDIT: Came up with a crude but effective workaround. Edited Lashowe's dialogue file and the tuk'ata queen's utc. The queen will have the holocron is you search her carcass and Lashowe will run off to a presumed death. You can take the holocron back to Uthar for the credit and updated journal.
Page: 2 of 2