Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Happy Birthday tk102! New side-quest & areas

Page: 2 of 2
 akuma7802
08-21-2006, 11:00 AM
hey great thanks alot. i know there is the Taris Upper City Emporium where we can download mods and other things, but alot of the mods r linked to pcgamemods.com and is unaccessible at this time. maybe we should make a new forum. just a thought
 ChAiNz.2da
08-21-2006, 3:40 PM
How about we just upload/update links as we need them rather than re-create the wheel? :xp: hehehe...

Many of he modders have gone back to update their download links, so occasionally we'll find one we need to update (like this one)...

However, if you're having problems finding other mods, and after you've exhausted your means to find it.. make a request in this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699)
 Allronix
08-31-2006, 2:32 PM
Three bugs

1) With RedHawke's Ord Mandel, the console leading the the apartments (Ord) and the Czerka (Korriban) are in the same spot, so the computer confuses both.

2) If you have not completed the quest before hitting Leviathan, it tends to go from the Bastila and Carth cutscene to everyone gathered in the Hawk's center room, and won't let you go any further.

3) If you leave the birthday party by the Central Beach exit, it warps you to Rataka Prime

Of course, I downloaded version 1.0. Do subsequent versions correct this?
 TheRealDem
03-25-2007, 8:42 PM
Im sorry to bump this thread but I have got the candles and Ive went to the Anchorhead cantina to talk to the Duros when he asked me if I had the candles the only option was Not Yet. what went wrong?
 seden
09-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Is this mod still available ?

Seems the reason why modders shouldn't rely only onto one host for theirs mods as been cleared one more time with a lot of mods either lost or hard to reach trough specific hunt ;)
Page: 2 of 2