Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Crash when opening MP only.

Page: 1 of 1
 Notwist
02-01-2005, 4:50 AM
My specs:

P4 3ghz
1024 mb ram
Radeon 9800XT 256
Audigy Platinum Sound

For some reason, when I open multiplayer it crashes right when the first console comes up. When I looked at the error report, it said something about jk2mp.exe and it gave me the error signature as this:

AppName: jk2mp.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: jk2mp.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 000ad011

Single player works fine, but multiplayer just won't open. Any suggestions?
 Kurgan
02-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Hopefully you aren't using any cd cracks or trainers that might be the problem... try applying the official 1.04 patch and see if that helps.

If not, then uninstall and then reinstall (then re-apply the patch).
 Notwist
02-03-2005, 4:01 AM
I already applied the 1.04 patch, and I bought the game long, long ago :P I wasn't aware that there were even trainers for the game.. lol. My skill with the lightsaber left little room for improvement. Sounds conceited, I know.. but I speak the truth =) I stumbled across it in my collection of games, and decided it was nigh' time to do some light staber stabbin!

At any rate, no luck so far.. re-installed and installed the 1.04 patch before running it, and that didn't work. Re-installed and opened MP and it still crashed (before update). I'm lost.. I'm out of options to try =/

The funny thing is, it ran on my old computer just fine.. p3 700 MHZ with a voodoo 4 (32 meg). Now, it won't even run on my newer system =/
Page: 1 of 1