Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with the Start as Jedi Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Darthmalius
01-31-2005, 11:04 PM
I get to the council as a jedi and now I can't train and because I can't train the driod won't let me out of the Enclave. Because I can't go outside I can't see the ruins and thus can't go any further in the game. Is there some way around this some mod I can construct maybe to let me out of the Enclave?
 T7nowhere
02-01-2005, 2:50 AM
There have been half a dozen padawan mods made, can you please specify which one your useing.
 Darth333
02-01-2005, 6:35 AM
Try the Dantoine fix (http://web.telia.com/~u84203091/Dantooine_fix.zip) It's been made for the Darth Revan Reincarnate mod but it should also work for other mods as some conditional scripts have been removed from the droid's .dlg file.
 Darth Smaug
02-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Use the Kotor Tool to get rid of the problem...open the utc. file of the padawan mod and change it so you can train......
 tk102
02-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by thijskerulescit
Use the Kotor Tool to get rid of the problem...open the utc. file of the padawan mod and change it so you can train...... But then you would have to start a new game.

Darth333's suggestion is probably your best bet.
 Darth Smaug
02-01-2005, 11:32 AM
it's you're choice
 Darthmalius
02-02-2005, 1:36 AM
Thank you I actualy got frustraited and used a cheat to warp out into the courtyard and I believe I was using the start as Revan Mod although I created my own armor and used that instead as well as sabers. Thanks for the fix though :).
Page: 1 of 1