Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause, Part 3 is online

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
01-30-2005, 4:55 AM
Part 3 of Lost Cause (the saga continues to continue) is now online. Due to the overwhelming (well I liked it) popularity of the hip hop music in part 2, some more of it makes some appearance in part 3. I don't know why, but it just fits in with Lube's character. Bonus points go to anyone who knows the name of the song.

For those curious:

Part 1 of Lost Cause has been downloaded 177 times
Part 2 of Lost Cause has been downloaded 82 times. At least. It depends on which version people have been getting.

A new feature should be up sometime tomorrow morning my time.

And no, I'm not going to apologise for this being late. :)
 Holdios
01-30-2005, 7:02 AM
woot! I don't mind it being late, as long as it's here. :D
 Sallim
01-30-2005, 9:08 AM
Hey I cant wait too XD

Welcome to my life- its nice to have some background infos, feels like we are all a big family =)
 LiMP RABBiT
02-01-2005, 10:48 AM
I definately prefer this cut to the original. The speaker effect on Darth Vapour and the few extra lines are enough to make it a slightly new experience.

I'm not so sure about the hideously inappropriate music in part 2 though...
 Incredible_d
02-01-2005, 1:24 PM
Sorry but the hip-hop music ROCKS. Again I say it emphasises that Lost Cause is FUNNY. It's not just a take-off on Star Wars. It's not funny BECAUSE it's a Takeoff of Star Wars!

It's funny because it's FUNNY! Because it's well WRITTEN! The humor really has nothing to do with the Star-Wars-ness. So I back the hip-hop music.
 MJ
02-01-2005, 2:29 PM
Originally posted by Sallim

Welcome to my life- its nice to have some background infos, feels like we are all a big family =)

We ARE a big family. I've told you many times, Sal, you're the brother I never had. :)

Incredible D hit the nail on the head. That's the main reason I put the hip hop music in there... in the previous edition of part 3 especially, in the checkpoint scene, there was wind and Star Wars music. And it really SOUNDED like a Star Wars parody. In these versions I've decided to open it with Star Wars music, but then use something else if I need to later on.

Unless Darth Vapour needs his theme music for some reason. :)

Any guesses on the song yet? I don't think it's a well known one.
 slink-jadranko
02-03-2005, 3:30 AM
Tries to win the award for knowing the name of the song, but I just cannot remember.

Part 3 rules though. Good stuff. And like I'm sure I said too, I don't mind if it's late. Every week seemed bizarrely often at first anyway, for some reason. But then I have no real sense of time on any scale.

Aaaaah, Number Two.
Page: 1 of 1