Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kamino Eugenics Chamber is up at My Site.

Page: 1 of 1
 RedHawke
01-25-2005, 9:55 PM
I know, it has been a while, but the muse hit me the other night, and after picking myself up off the ground (The Muse has a good right-cross), I went to work! :D

I got this idea after playing SW Battlefront Single Player actually, those little Bacta Tanks you pick up and get thrown at you for health that gave me this idea.

I know... WTH did that have to do with this mod other than the tank?

The only answer I can think of is this... :nutz3:
--------------------------------------------------
This mod, thanks to tk102's venerable and cool Zaalbar finds items script, creates a Kolto Tank in the Ebon Hawk's Cargo Bay, called a Kamino Eugenics Chamber, that you can use to upgrade yourself like you do HK-47, only I "kicked it up a notch", this is definately meant for use with Talchia's Hardcore Mod, especially levels 3-5.

Note: You can downgrade/upgrade your current power level at your whim, your credit balance withstanding... but don't expect any refunds. :D

This mod also will help to lighten your pocketbooks of all those vast sums of credits you get during your average modded game. Especially with Shosey's High-Stakes Pazaak and, of course, my stuff. :roleyess:

This mod gives your PC a Hide Armor like HK and Canderous gets, so it doesn't take up any equipment slots.
You can get it from My WebSite. :ben: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)
The costs per upgrade level are as follows;

Level 1: 20,000 Credits
Level 2: 40,000 Credits
Level 3: 60,000 Credits
Level 4: 80,000 Credits
Level 5: 100,000 Credits

The actual bonuses are all listed in the KEC's Dialogue so you'll know exactly what you are buying.
This Mod will likely reqire you to restart your game, unless you haven't talked to Zaalbar yet on the Ebon Hawk in your current game...

Enjoy! :D
 Darkkender
01-25-2005, 10:09 PM
*click, click got mine*

You know it is sad though Redhawke that I downloaded this without even reading the description just based on the fact that it was a mod crafted by you. Now that I've read the description I'm even more eager to make this a permanent addition to my overide folder.
 Mav
01-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Got my copy!

Sounds cool, almost like a "in-game KSE", pretty sweet if you ask me, great job RedHawke.
 RedHawke
01-25-2005, 10:29 PM
Thanks guys!

I should have thought of this long ago, the PC's Hide Armor slot has been unused for sooooo long! ;)

The way TSL starts, a mod like this will be able to come into play there as well!

Watch out though, if you have less than 20,000 credits the Chamber won't do anything for you. :D
 Mav
01-25-2005, 10:31 PM
No worries as long as I've got KSE I've got all the credits I couold possibly need... now if only my bank account worked like KSE... lol
 Darkkender
01-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
No worries as long as I've got KSE I've got all the credits I couold possibly need... now if only my bank account worked like KSE... lol

Your's, mine, and everybody elses man.
 ChAiNz.2da
01-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Darkkender
You know it is sad though Redhawke that I downloaded this without even reading the description just based on the fact that it was a mod crafted by you. Now that I've read the description I'm even more eager to make this a permanent addition to my overide folder.
You're not alone my friend, for me it was like:

1) Visit pcgamemods
2) OH Crap! RedHawke has a new mod! *CLICK*
3) Now...what does this do?

of course there were steps 2.1 - 2.9 which basically consisted of goggling over Red's screenshots :naughty:

Looks FUNtastic man!
 T7nowhere
01-26-2005, 2:34 PM
Cool idea RedHawke. :)
 Vampiro
01-27-2005, 5:40 AM
Very nice RedHawke!
 RedHawke
01-27-2005, 7:10 PM
Thanks people! :D

Now back to work on my next devious project! ;)
 Darkkender
01-27-2005, 8:31 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Thanks people! :D

Now back to work on my next devious project! ;)

Wow when you come back you come back with a vengenance. Any hints at your next devious Project. Could it be the long awaited sequel to make them JEDI series with make Zaalbar a Jedi. If you don't do it I think I might. By the way I must say though you must be part Muse man.:p I've decided to make my first module Mod that I'm near finishing and I must admit that Ord Mandell and The Jawa Shop were my inspiration. So in Advance I am saying thank you for setting the standard with those mods.:D
 Darth_ToMeR
01-28-2005, 8:56 AM
Really nice. Good idea.
 RedHawke
01-30-2005, 4:45 PM
Thanks once again people! I so do hate unused equipment slots! :D

I do have a request, when someone, using a Hide on their PC from this mod gets to the Leviathan scene where you are stripped and put into the cells... if you could post here and tell me if you retain your Hide Armor after this part or you lose it?

I'm hoping it doesn't take it away with your other equipment... but you never know. :)
 shosey
01-31-2005, 8:18 AM
yay! for redhawke and yay! for high-stakes pazaak :)

hehe

good work!!
 shink5
01-31-2005, 10:57 AM
many thanks Redhawke for all the enjoyment your mods have given me and my kids. excellent work!
 Mav
01-31-2005, 6:49 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke

I do have a request, when someone, using a Hide on their PC from this mod gets to the Leviathan scene where you are stripped and put into the cells... if you could post here and tell me if you retain your Hide Armor after this part or you lose it?

not that I'm there yet, but how would one see if they still have a hide equiped?
 RedHawke
01-31-2005, 8:13 PM
Originally posted by maverick187
not that I'm there yet, but how would one see if they still have a hide equiped?
:eyeraise: While your PC is still in your undies you look at your character screen and see if your Attributes and Defense is still recieving the bonus from the Hide Armor (It should be in Green text instead of the default blue... or is it white... hmm... one or the other, if they are displayed as Green all is well.) If not then you will just have to spend the money again back at the EH. :D
Originally posted by shosey
yay! for redhawke and yay! for high-stakes pazaak :)
Thanks shosey! :)
 Mav
01-31-2005, 8:57 PM
^^^^

Well okay then, if I'm the first to get there... doubt it... then I'll let ya know
 Carodej
12-31-2005, 9:37 AM
The way TSL starts, a mod like this will be able to come into play there as well!

I liked this idea! :) What I am wondering is if you ever did as mentioned in your spoiler and if so, where I could find it?
 RedHawke
12-31-2005, 10:28 AM
I liked this idea! :) What I am wondering is if you ever did as mentioned in your spoiler and if so, where I could find it?
Nope, not yet. It is on my to-do list though! :D
 JediKnight707
01-02-2006, 2:11 AM
It is on my to-do list though!

Yea, right!! You forgot about it!! Admit it!! :lol: Great work (as always) :thumbsup:
 tenou123
07-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Just dloaded the mod, but i cant see the placeable. Help please? :D

I followed the instructions for working with the Booster Pack mod and everything...and yes, I haven't spoken to Zaalbar...
 RedHawke
07-25-2006, 2:24 AM
Just dloaded the mod, but i cant see the placeable. Help please? :D

I followed the instructions for working with the Booster Pack mod and everything...and yes, I haven't spoken to Zaalbar...
When you do speak to Zaalbar you will see a line you can say about him rummaging around, pick that response and then go into the cargo bay. ;)

If you do not see that line you can say, then you need to re-check to see if all the mod files are installed.
 Dirtnose
08-14-2006, 5:06 PM
Woohoo Another Brilliant mod by RH!
 OmegaX123
02-28-2007, 1:46 PM
So is this compat with A Galaxy of Shapers? Since they both contain the file "k_hzaa_dialog.dlg". Is this an actual conflict, or is that part of this 'Zaalbar finds items' script? Or is it both (since I don't know how said script works)?
 RedHawke
03-01-2007, 12:43 AM
So is this compat with A Galaxy of Shapers? Since they both contain the file "k_hzaa_dialog.dlg". Is this an actual conflict, or is that part of this 'Zaalbar finds items' script? Or is it both (since I don't know how said script works)?
Unfortunately the answer looks like a yes, they are incompatible. There is no way to make a mod 100% compatible with others as mods will share files, this is unavoidable. As I do not have or use that mod really I can't help you with it, sorry.
 PsionicArchon
06-15-2013, 4:26 PM
What in the hell is a 'hide armor' slot! I've played these games through countless times and, while it has been quite a while I can't seem to find this mythical 'slot'.

I feel like I'm being trolled or something... If anyone is still monitoring this thread, please share with me the secrets of the hide armor slot.
 supreme kotor
06-16-2013, 12:00 AM
The hide slot is basically an armour slot that is untouchable by the PC. Want to know what characters have it? Simply unequipe EVERYTHING from that chrarecter and go to his/her attributes there you will (or won't) see green little numbers next to the normal numbers these green numbers are caused by the invisible armour solt or the "hide" slot.

Hope this helps-Supreme Kotor
 PsionicArchon
06-16-2013, 12:34 AM
I did not expect a reply so soon, thank you. So, in other words, this armor slot is completely hidden. Sense this is happening on TSL I'm going to head over there and, see if I'm experiencing a bug. When I used the tank I received an item called RH-KEC Hide 5 that I can't do anything with. It's in my inventory, under the save editor it's listed as rh_crhide005. My states are not being boosted by this item and, there is no way to attach it to my character.
Page: 1 of 1