Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

so I found out what manny did to become an agent with the DOD...

Page: 1 of 1
 elTee
01-25-2005, 5:58 PM
Yes, as I sat down to watch episode 2 of the new season of 24 (8.00 - 9.00) I was pleasantly surprised to find our own Manny Calavera, as a terrorist badguy. Guess this is why he had to work for the DOD :)

Tony Plana in 24 Season 4 Episode 2 (8.00 - 9.00) (http://lucastones.mixnmojo.com/tonyplana24.jpg)

I can upload a video tomorrow if anyone is interested, he actually has an English speaking role - unlike his appearance in Seinfeld.
 JofaGuht
01-25-2005, 8:55 PM
Yeah, he was in that Sammo Hung show Martial Law for an episode. He's always playing the bad guy. I'm tellin' you, debt to the powers, you got to pay it.

I have absolutely no idea if he was good or bad in Resurrection Boulevard, the show kind of bored me after ten minutes. It was like a Spanish soap opera except....yep that's pretty much what it was.
 Huz
01-26-2005, 11:21 AM
Hee, excellent. I shall look forward to it!

The only other place I've seen Tony Plana crop up is in an episode of Deep Space 9 - I think he was playing an (alien) bad guy there as well! It was quite weird to hear a voice I knew so well (after many hours of listening to him!) crop up on TV, particularly as I didn't know his face (not that much of it was visible under the makeup!). I think I placed him straight away though. :)
 Alia
01-26-2005, 4:16 PM
Actually, I once checked out an audio book (http://130.111.64.52/search/trunaway+heart/trunaway+heart/1%2C2%2C2%2CB/frameset&FF=trunaway+heart&1%2C1%2C) from my library on the sole merit of being read by Tony Plana. The book sucked, and yet I listened to the whole damn thing. (Ahh, the sad fangirl dream of being read to by sweet Manny.)
 Necroman
02-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Aw man, that's soooo lame, I mean come ON!:(
Page: 1 of 1