Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I give up on Gmax

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Omegacron
01-25-2005, 8:22 AM
Well, I officially give up on Gmax. It's become rather apparent that I lack either the patience or the aptitude for this program.

I still can't even manipulate simple objects in the interface, let alone make custom armor for KotOR.

I have a lot of great ideas for armor, but it appears that I will need someone else to translate those ideas into the game.

Any takers?

P.S. - I'm still working on the Jedi Whiskers mod, but it's hard to stay excited about a mod when you can't even play the game. :rolleyes:
 tk102
01-25-2005, 11:08 AM
I missed the point of your thread.

Sympathy? :violin:

Mod Request? (there's another thread for that)

Is there a reason not to lock or delete this?
 Darth Omegacron
01-25-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm looking for any volunteers who want to translate my armor designs into working models for the game.

I also provided an update on the Jedi Whiskers mod.

Should I change the title of the thread?
 sketch42
01-25-2005, 12:38 PM
dont give up on Gmax... with the help of Seprithro who's showing me what svosh showed him... im gonna make a picture tutorial on how to make my new Double bladed Hilt... should be up by tommorow

if you can wait that long
 john_jaxs
01-25-2005, 9:52 PM
Yeah if my 11yr sister can use the program to create a almost perfect house (and she didn't even know what she was doing, she just thought that she was using shapes to make shapes look like other objects) then I am pretty sure you can too.
 StormTrooper789
01-27-2005, 5:07 PM
oh yes a cube and a triangle on top of each other. :rolleyes:
 john_jaxs
01-27-2005, 6:28 PM
Yes, but not mention rectangles/lines for windows, different size plants, two different kind of trees (one looking like a christmas tree and another one looking like a tropical tree) standard house details and a oddly shaped pool with rocks around it.
 tk102
01-28-2005, 10:35 AM
No offense meant by locking this, but this bird has no wings. Please use the mod request thread for request and/or post a Jedi Whiskers thread if there are updates worth mentioning.
Page: 1 of 1