Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Revan's outfit

Page: 1 of 1
 Emperor Devon
01-24-2005, 9:37 PM
I was wondering if someone could make the Revan outfilt (the one with the cape, hood and mask) into an item (called Darth Revan's Robe) only without the cape. Why am I asking this instead of continuing to use the Revan's mask+ mod? The answer is the maslk shows some of your character's ceeks and hair.

Why am I not putting this in the mod requests topic? The mod requests are rarely turned into mods. (No offense meant.)
 RedHawke
01-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Why am I not putting this in the mod requests topic? The mod requests are rarely turned into mods. (No offense meant.)
Emperor Devon, spamming the boards with your mod requests won't get you your mod any faster. And the "The mod requests are rarely turned into mods." part makes you sound quite rude! :mad:

Show some patience toward others, and if you absolutely positively can't wait for someone else willing to do your mod request, you could always try doing it yourself.

This is clearly a request on your part, and by not using the proper thread that you clearly know about (Made specifically for requests), is just thumbing your nose at the Modders and Moderators here at Holowan...
 SuperSquall
01-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Why am I not putting this in the mod requests topic? The mod requests are rarely turned into mods. (No offense meant.) I doubt your mod is any more likely to be made if you break the rules. People read the mod requests thread, and then they make up their mind. Maybe more modders will read this thread but you're no more likely to get your request when you don't abide by the rules of the community.

I'm not trying to harass you, just telling you that the rule exists to be followed, not to be ignored at convenience.

If you want you can just make the mod yourself (which has the majority of mods are made). There are more than enough tutorials available to help you on your way.

EDIT: Nm, RedHawke beat me to the punch.
 Darth333
01-25-2005, 5:47 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
Many modders look at the mod requests (check the number of views). Sometimes they may see an idea they like and decide to make the mod. Some other requests have already been done and quite a few are impossible or would require to redo the game from A to Z. Also keep in mind that when you post a request, even if feasible, there is no guarantee that it will be made because modders may have other priorities/interests.

If you absolutely want a mod, the best thing to do is to do it yourself.

...and please do not double post. (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1741199#post1741199)
:lock:
Page: 1 of 1