Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Uninstall game??

Page: 1 of 1
 Mav
01-23-2005, 4:33 PM
Okay, here's the deal, when I stick the CD into my comp to play the game nothing happens, so when I go into the files in the programs folder, and double-click the start-up icon, the "Send Error Report" pop-up window comes up. So I want to uninstall the game and then re-install it, but when I go into the Add/Remove Program thing on my comp. and try to remove KotOR I get a:

"An installation support file could not be installed.

The system cannot find the file specified."

message, now what am I supposed to do?
 Boba Rhett
01-23-2005, 4:35 PM
Can you put in the install disk and do a repair or just reinstall over the old install?
 Mav
01-23-2005, 4:55 PM
I don't think so, because when I put the disc in the autorun.... doesn't run, even if I manually run the disc, it wont run it says:

"The game does not seem to be properly installed.

Please restore the installation or reinstall the game"
 Mav
01-23-2005, 5:00 PM
I got it to work thanks anyway.
 Sata
02-19-2005, 6:44 AM
I have the same problem, how did you get it to work in the end?
 Bubbles
02-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Your game has seperation anxiety and an overwhelming fear of abandonment. You should try nurturing it, and teaching it responsibility. Eventually it will develop a desire to get out on its own, and you will be able to uninstall it (with minimal incidents of it asking you to do its laundry).
 Sata
02-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Be quiet you anally fixated fool suffering from the oedipus complex! Is anyone going to give me a proper answer instead of a load of psychology?

I do psychology too, at university, so dont give me that crap :P.
Page: 1 of 1