Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Legacy Of Kain-Prolouge to Darkness

Page: 1 of 1
 Cyborgninja
01-19-2005, 1:44 PM
This takes Place 1,000 years before kain or any of the other characters of Legacy Of Kain.The clans our at war u choose a clan (our start your own). No super vampires like Kain or Raziel either.NO SOULREAVERS EITHER

Rules-

No godemodeing
No double or triple posting
plz use correct spelling

Name-Matten Huffaki
age-??? Apears 17
weapon-sarfan war sword
clan-Bloody Blades
bio-the leader of an uprising clan know as the bloody blades.

(MAtten walks outside his castle) Ah the night is young he then turned into a bat and flew into the local tarven looking for prey.
 Master Jaxu
01-19-2005, 5:53 PM
Name:Josun Borcati
Looks:tattoos on face that look like Shaggy 2 Dope from Insane Clown Posse,black cloak
Clan:Bloody Blades
Bio:friends in ther past life Matten and Josun have a deep trust and run the clan not as to people but one

*Josun looked as his friend matten flew to the tavern and thought hed better follow just in case Matten got blood crazy again.He turned into his bat form and followed matten to the tavern*
 Cyborgninja
01-19-2005, 6:04 PM
Plenty of young females my good friend my favorite(licks lips) Watch and learn(uses the charm abilite and a girls goes out the door) I will be right back(Josun acute hearing was the only one who could hear her scream as Matten fed on him)That was Lovely
 Master Jaxu
01-19-2005, 6:16 PM
*walks into bar and immediatly catches the eye of one young female bartender.He chats her up for a while and eventually they leave the bar kissing as they go.I lead her into an alley and begin to feed,no one hears her screams.I then continue following Matten*"i wonder where he has gone now?"*jumps onto roof of building to get a better view*
 Cyborgninja
01-21-2005, 8:56 AM
(come up behind Josh) Boo I think wwe should be heading back(turns bat and flies back to base only to encounter 7 oppsing vampires at his door step) Well Hello nomarly I don't like to fight on a full stomach but for u I will make an exception(draws sword)
 Master Jaxu
01-21-2005, 1:55 PM
*Appears next to Matten and draws a satanic looking blade from his cloak*"Well MAtten It looks to me like they want to play"
 Cyborgninja
01-24-2005, 3:11 PM
(cuts one in half and licks the blood off his sword)Yuck(spits) You guys taste really bad
 Master Jaxu
01-24-2005, 3:20 PM
*lops the head from another soldier*"RAAAAAA"*kills another*
 Cyborgninja
01-26-2005, 2:49 PM
Wonder who sent these clowns
 Master Jaxu
01-26-2005, 3:14 PM
"I don't know but maybe we should get back inside"*walks across the draw bridge into te castle*
 Cyborgninja
01-28-2005, 8:35 AM
Good Idea(walks into castle)
 Master Jaxu
01-28-2005, 7:30 PM
*goes to his tomb and sleeps until nightfall*
 Cyborgninja
02-04-2005, 7:50 PM
(opens his coffin door)Wake up we are under attack
 Master Jaxu
02-04-2005, 8:36 PM
*springs from coffin and draws sword*"These punks just don't learn do they?
 Cyborgninja
02-16-2005, 11:54 AM
They seem to be from the same clan as our previous attackers
Page: 1 of 1