Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: Raiders of the Lost Holocron

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
01-15-2005, 1:47 PM
This is an RP about a treasure hunt in the star wars galaxy during the first KOTOR Time line. Both the jedi, the sith and the hutts want this artifact as it is a source of immmence power so you can either be a jedi, a dark jedi (no sith lords), or a mercenarie (working for any of the sides) normal rules apply no god modding, controling other players or killing other players without their permission. o.k this is how it will work i will give you a crew too aplanet where the next clue or the artifact is the first person to work it out in the Role playing sence ie there character goes to the planet and finds the next clue. will unlock the next one. i will have a character but he will not win the quest and only make an advancement if the rp is going nowhere.

all these fields required:
Name : Mark Halo
Side: Neutral
Type: Jedi guardian
Weapons: Double bladed lightsaber (green)
appearance: Jedi knight robes

Clue 1: the next clue is where the fish speak and wal on leg in a city that floats (its an easy 1)
 DarthRage17k
01-15-2005, 4:59 PM
Name: Lruid Kahl Droma
Side: Light
Type: Jedi guardian
Weapons: Two lightsabers, one blue , one green
Appearance: Jedi robe and leather field/combat under clothes
(( i find the Holocrons very interesting and am happy to join this thread. Is it an evil Holocron?))
Clue 1= Gungan city on Naboo
 Renegade Angel
01-15-2005, 5:52 PM
Name : Gus Kenobi
Side: Neutral
Type: Mercanarie
Weapons: Illegaly Modified Blaster Rifle
Apperance: Caucasion, brown hair with blond highlights, and Combat Suit

Hmmm....That clue..Mannan?
 starmark2k
01-16-2005, 2:36 AM
(occ you need to right a short story about your character going to that planet in search of the clues if your right u get the next clue.)
 JackTheNibbler
01-16-2005, 6:13 AM
Name: Jack Nibbler
Side: neutral
Type: Jedi Guardian
Weapons: 2 Lightsabers (red and green)
Appearance:big caucasian male with brown short hair and grey robes.

Jack heads to Manaan looking for that holocron. Asking a few Selkath ("where the fish speak") for the holocron.
"It shall not fall into wrong hands. If Malak gets this thing he will be unstopable."
 JackTheNibbler
01-16-2005, 6:32 AM
Jack: "No luck with this stupid Selkath. Perhaps I could find a clue in the next cantina."

Jack entered the cantina trying to find someone who could help him. He noticed some sith soldiers trying to recruit an Echanii mercenary for a mission.
Jack: "They must be after the holocron, too. I better try to get the next clue and get out of here fast. But I think I'll need some help on this mission."
Page: 1 of 1