Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

www.KyleKatarn.com needs you.

Page: 1 of 1
 Ackehallgren
01-14-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi all.
My name is Acke, and I am usually over at the DFMOD forum. However, now I need someone, who likes Jedi Outcast more than any other game to help me with some info for my website. Of course, your name/screen name will be added to the info side he/she helped on.

Why I don't want to write this myself is because when JO came out, I had very high expectations, however; the game was way to short and made me feel depressed by the lousy ending. This feeling has stayed with me even when I talk about JO, and even though i should be over it (since JA and so) I ain't... And still have that let down feeling when I play it. So please, if you can, write some info that is true and interesting. Check the other sections like Jedi Knight to see what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

http://www.kylekatarn.com)

Acke

P.S

Please don't send
"Kyle Katarn: The dude you play." "Bespin: A planet"
I can do those myself. I need real info.
 Nokill
01-14-2005, 3:04 PM
well i like the site only i can't help you
 Ackehallgren
01-15-2005, 7:34 AM
Well ok :) Still, if you sometime browse the site and think "Hey, I know that planets info!" send it in :P
 jomaster
09-24-2005, 6:50 PM
no worries i'd love to help out and i do play that game a hell of alot plus i spend alot of tym online i'd be happy to be your resident JO master hence my name !!
just drop me a line on bowenmmm@hotmail.co.uk or alternatively email me on bowen6789@AOL.com
Page: 1 of 1