Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

request for Skins/ new catagory

Page: 1 of 1
 Smack_Daddy
01-14-2005, 5:51 AM
I was wondering about Droids and the human replica androids, like guri, any chance we might see them included in a mod? I would love to tool around skinned like R2... Two new catagories might be fun. The Skin for an Asp droid is already in the game, right?
 Prime
01-14-2005, 6:23 AM
Originally posted by Smack_Daddy
human replica androids, like guri Wouldn't a human replica droid use the same models and skins as the regular human characters?
 Smack_Daddy
01-14-2005, 2:04 PM
I guess what I am looking for is a new class within the mod. I'm playing primarily the force III mod, and the droids are pretty weak or overpowered.
 Smack_Daddy
01-14-2005, 2:09 PM
This isn't something I am even remotely capable of doing myself. I am clueless when it comes to moding or I wouldn't be asking, I am a lover of the game, the mods, and want nothing more than the flexibility to make the game mirror the SW universe.
:jawa
Page: 1 of 1