Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

start a server? (Siege Destroyer)

Page: 1 of 1
 KitchenKnif
01-13-2005, 5:06 PM
:atat: Can someone start a server using the Star Destroyer siege map (http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=download&id=439&agree=true)
 Nokill
01-13-2005, 8:04 PM
do you whant to know how you can do it or yust asking someone to put it on his server?
anyways you can try going to a server that dos siege and try if you can fote or confince an admin :)
 death knigth
01-14-2005, 4:41 AM
Or start a server...
 Nokill
01-14-2005, 4:44 AM
well you need a fast connection to run a good server whit siege
maby he dosn't have that?
 KitchenKnif
01-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by death knigth
Or start a server...

no i cannot start a server because i have 56k MODEM conection

and yes:o:o:o:oi am asking some one to start a server because it is such a cool map:D :D :D :D :D
 Nokill
01-14-2005, 1:59 PM
i told you so death knigth :p

Originally posted by Nokill
do you whant to know how you can do it or yust asking someone to put it on his server?
anyways you can try going to a server that dos siege and try if you can fote or confince an admin :)

and read this then ;)
 KitchenKnif
01-14-2005, 3:03 PM
Originally posted by Nokill

i will try that...:o though i have never been a very convincing figure...
 Nokill
01-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by KitchenKnif
i will try that...:o though i have never been a very convincing figure...

yust don't get childish and make some deal :p
 KitchenKnif
01-15-2005, 7:30 AM
Did Not work...
 death knigth
01-16-2005, 9:35 AM
Try again :P
 Kurgan
01-21-2005, 1:20 PM
Check the Dedicated Server forum and read up. You may be doing something wrong.

The best way of course is to rent a server (costs $$$ of course) and then you'll have enough power and bandwidth to host big fighter scenarios to your heart's content!

Don't forget, Asteroids Mod is an updated and enhanced version of Siege Star Destroyer!
 KitchenKnif
01-21-2005, 6:51 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Check the Dedicated Server forum and read up. You may be doing something wrong.

The best way of course is to rent a server (costs $$$ of course) and then you'll have enough power and bandwidth to host big fighter scenarios to your heart's content!

Don't forget, Asteroids Mod is an updated and enhanced version of Siege Star Destroyer!

$$$ is exactly what i don't have...:o
Page: 1 of 1