Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ROTS problem

Page: 1 of 1
 Cadeyrn
01-13-2005, 11:43 AM
(I have no idea where to put this, but it's a mod so I GUESS it goes in the mod section.)
I downloaded ROTS, and it works fine right up till' the the part with the airlock. In the readme it says you need the space suits to get throught there, but even when I had them the doors wouldn't open. Does anyone know a way to fix this?
 Doc Valentine
01-13-2005, 1:31 PM
Originally posted by Cadeyrn
(I have no idea where to put this, but it's a mod so I GUESS it goes in the mod section.)
I downloaded ROTS, and it works fine right up till' the the part with the airlock. In the readme it says you need the space suits to get throught there, but even when I had them the doors wouldn't open. Does anyone know a way to fix this?
If the space suits dont work what you do is use the console to set your security to 100 and use security on the doors, it will work.
 Cadeyrn
01-13-2005, 1:32 PM
Thank you very much!
Page: 1 of 1