Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kaoru's W.I.P

Page: 1 of 1
 KaoruSoulreaper
01-12-2005, 1:27 AM
Just want to announce that I am currently working on a mod for kotor not only for the main char but for all of the characters it will add several new items into the game including weapons and armor.new Character head skins so far I have most of the pc heads done and bastilla.new text and such all in all alot of work and started off as a personal mod but after thinking about it and actually playing what I have so far I really hope its somthing everyone can enjoy if any one is interested in helping i could use a moddeler and some one who might want to help me with scripting other than that I got everything else under control. Just want to thanks Chainz.2DA and he knows why I hope your willing to continue helping man oh and btw Happy winter-een-mas everyone I'll post screens of the work so far(keep in mind though there are several mods in use on my comp so if any have pics of storm troopers and clone troopers ignore those and focus on the main part of the pic >:]
 ChAiNz.2da
01-12-2005, 2:01 AM
Always happy to help out Karou :D

and yes, if you need anything else (within my abilities), I'm just a PM or post away... hehe

Looking forward to the release
 Darth333
01-12-2005, 5:19 AM
For scripting, maybe you could post your questions on the boards so that the scripts will be also useful for other people who may have the same questions :)
Page: 1 of 1