Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lost Cause part 2 is online! Vote now!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
01-11-2005, 3:34 AM
Okay guys, sorry about the delay. I've been flat out working. It'll delay things the busier I get, I'm sorry to say. As it is I'm not getting to bed until midnight.

At the moment, it's still uploading. But pretty much when you read this thread, LOST CAUSE PART 2 is online!

I did something a little different this week. There's two versions, vote on which is your favourite. Traditional Star Wars music, or hip hop.

The majority will decide. So trust me, your vote will count.

Also, any feedback is appreciated. :)
 MJ
01-11-2005, 4:49 AM
Okay. Part 2 is up now.

Just in case anyone wants to know, 120 people have downloaded part 1 so far.
 LiMP RABBiT
01-11-2005, 5:08 AM
120? Good gravey. That's insanity. Why don't all these people comment through the forums? I had no idea there were that many listeners. I still haven't listened to any of the Lost Cause SEs. I'm too busy doing little else. I will get round to it eventually.

P.S. I love the feature articles.
 slink-jadranko
01-11-2005, 8:08 AM
Not bad going.
Haven't checked out part two yet. But I grabbed it. And will listen to it shortly.
 slink-jadranko
01-11-2005, 3:13 PM
Yea, I voted for the 'massively inappropriate hip hop' version. It's just perfect for that scene. And in some ways I think the anachronism of it is worth it.

It fits with two bits of speech in that scene too. The narrator and some of Lube's talk. I totally dig the broad Italian New York accent.
 leandar
01-11-2005, 3:58 PM
I voted for the Star Wars music.
 MJ
01-14-2005, 2:47 AM
Come on people, part 2 has been downloaded 80 times. Vote!
 Sallim
01-15-2005, 8:04 AM
Ok I voted =)

yay 80 ppl!
 Gabez
01-15-2005, 9:49 AM
I voted for Star Wars. The other music fits well, but I think it contrasts too much with the opening music and the atmosphere. It just doesn't feel as "right" as the Star Wars music.
 Incredible_d
01-16-2005, 9:32 AM
Personally I think "Yeah!" did a good job of removing some of the "Star Wars Fan Boy Project" atmosphere inherant in a "Star Wars" parody. What I mean by this is, the point of "Lost Cause" isn't to make fun of Star Wars exactly. It's to be FUNNY. And it's funny on it's own. So I think the hip hop was great.
Page: 1 of 1