Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dantooine Theatre Company Presents...

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthTDe
01-09-2005, 1:10 PM
Okay...pretty much just use your own character,and make it sort of like a really dull play.And try to make it funny!Peice Of Metal,I could use your funny skills.Here's an example of what I want(has nothing to do with story)

(The Sith lord walks around Jimmy-Jim-Jedi)"Muah-ha-ha-haaaaa!I kill you now!" (Jimmy-Jim-Jedi begins to cry)"Um...I didn't do noyhin'!!!"(Jimmy-Jim-Jedi breaks out laughing hysterrically)"Wha...*whisper*George,what's my line?!" " 'what are you laughing about' " "oh,Okie-day!What are you laughing about!?"

So the story is:a big battle is now over,and a couple of retarded Sith lords have broken to the Jedi enclave on Dantooine.all you need to specify is your side...Jedi or retarded Sith lord.

Name: DarthTDe
Side: Jedi

Once we get some people,I'll start.
 starmark2k
01-10-2005, 7:26 AM
Name: Mark
side : "retarded" Sith lord
 DarthTDe
01-10-2005, 3:23 PM
Yeah,I know it's dumb,But that's what I thought this forum was.An actual theater.:rolleyes:
 Jamps
01-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Name : Neo
Side: Jedi
 Darth Smaug
02-10-2005, 2:58 AM
Name:Darth Smaug
Side:My Own : I control the Dark Side

jedi test:89 % dark,cold,evil
Page: 1 of 1