Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Models please help me!

Page: 1 of 1
 Onasi
01-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Please ive been asking everyone but noone with help me. what are all the models for multiplayer and how do i use them and how do i use single player skins too . please help so frustrated!
 death knigth
01-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Single player....u mean......the skin that u play in the missions???
 Onasi
01-08-2005, 3:22 PM
Yeah..........kinda, the single player skins that i can use in Multiplayer like the hoth clothes and such. also how do i make my body parts go away??
 Amidala from Chop Shop
01-09-2005, 7:06 AM
To use the cutomizable single-player skins in multiplayer, go to Profile, Character Model, click the Custom square on the right, and customize your skin as in single-player.

Using the Hoth clothes requires a mod that adds them, like my Human Female Skin Expansion Pack. Other mods add them for other species.
 Onasi
01-09-2005, 9:12 AM
No no no no......NO somehow you can make hoth clothes without downloading them and you can make your body parts disappaer without downloading them. Them npcs from single player can be used in Multi player but noone will tell me how!
 Kurgan
01-11-2005, 6:37 AM
You will have to do some looking, because there are a lot of pages, BUT IF YOU ARE PATIENT you will found everything you want to know, because it has been discovered and spelled out in detail.

Go here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=111511)

Trust me, it's in there. You'll find it quicker there than asking for somebody to post it all again.
Page: 1 of 1