Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No Cd Crack

Page: 1 of 1
 stevo111
01-07-2005, 3:39 AM
DOES ANYBODY KNOW A NO CD CRACK FOR JEDI ACADEMY?
 txa1265
01-07-2005, 4:19 AM
I only use no-CD strategies for my micro-portable, which has no internal CD. For Mysteries of the Sith I used a no-CD 'patch', since Jedi Knight had an 'official' method. The laptop doesn't support any new 3D games, so for what I play on it (BG 1 & 2, IWD, PS: T, etc) I can just use CloneCD and Daemon Tools. Perhaps you could do the same?

I'm assuming you are just being lazy about the inconvenience of CD swapping? Because there are only a few reasons to want a no-CD patch.

Mike
 Nokill
01-07-2005, 6:31 AM
yust use the cd or make a virtuel one
cracks only give error's
 Neverhoodian
01-07-2005, 9:29 AM
First off, you want to stop leaning on the Shift key. I understood your post fine without the shouting.

Does it really take that much effort to insert the CD into your CD-ROM drive? Of course, I am assuming you have a legit copy of the game. This is an official Jedi Knight forum after all, not one of those seedy hack/crack/emulator websites. Posting asking for a "free" version of the game on an official website would be asking for trouble now, wouldn't it? ;)
 TK-8252
01-07-2005, 11:58 AM
nO CRACkZ HEER BROTHA! (:D :D) :biggs:

cRACKZ si BAd :bdroid1: :bdroid1: :ewok: !!!!11!!!1

PIECE OUT

Credit to Alegis. :p
 Samuel Dravis
01-08-2005, 6:07 PM
I don't use cracks. I just use VirtualDrive (http://www.farstone.com) (CD emulator). It works well, except for all the disk space the images take up. Oh well.
 RpTheHotrod
01-08-2005, 8:51 PM
If you use a no cd crack, only singleplayer will work, just fyi.

I advise you

1. Buy the game

if you have done step 1, proceed to step 2

2. Put the JK:A CD in the CD-Rom Drive
 Nokill
01-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by RpTheHotrod
If you use a no cd crack, only singleplayer will work, just fyi.

I advise you

1. Buy the game

if you have done step 1, proceed to step 2

2. Put the JK:A CD in the CD-Rom Drive

comeone man he's not playing whit those steps

3. after you putted in the cd install the game update it whit 1.01 patch (get it at www.jk3files.com) ) and play the game using cd 1 :)

now he can do something
 death knigth
01-09-2005, 3:52 AM
It was very simple if u just buy the game....
 Kurgan
01-11-2005, 6:15 AM
Know that that's all cleared up, I hope new users continue to discover the "search" button. ; )

Have a nice day!
Page: 1 of 1