Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Grim Fandango in ireland?

Page: 1 of 1
 Mafiozi
01-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Hello, i would like to know if its possible to buy Grim Fandango in Ireland in some shop nowadays?Im going to Ireland this summer, and would really like to obtain Legal copy of grim?
Dont tell me about E-shops, non of tehm which have grim ship o my counry..:((at least it was like this half year ago.)
 VampireNaomi
01-04-2005, 6:17 AM
What? No online shops ship to your country? Where on Earth do you live? ;) I thought my country was deserted.

I'd think that finding GF at Ireland shouldn't be too difficult. You can still get it at stores in my country, so Ireland should be no trouble at all.
 Mafiozi
01-04-2005, 6:45 AM
Some ship, but they either dont have MI or Grim, or they only accept credit cards or Pay Pal(nnot for my country).And this sux, i only have Debit Card.
So i'm goin to try to find it in Ireland:)
 GendoTheGreat
01-04-2005, 3:08 PM
Have you thought about having a friend in the States buy and mail it to you?
 VampireNaomi
01-05-2005, 2:14 AM
Gendo has a good point. I bought GF for my Brazilian friend and mailed it to her because she couldn't find a copy in her own country. Surely someone you know lives in a country where you can get it?
 Mafiozi
01-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Nope, dont think so, only one in london, but dunno when will i contact with him next time...He just went there month ago...
 GendoTheGreat
01-06-2005, 5:46 PM
Well, what about one of us? Surely someone here can help you out.
 Mafiozi
01-27-2005, 5:14 AM
Heh, hmm maybe this could work, any suggestions?
Oh and is there a way to get it not Jewell but in DVD box or smth(new)?
 VampireNaomi
01-27-2005, 6:03 AM
They sell it new in DVD boxes in my country, but every possible store is located so far away that I don't have a chance of going shopping in a while.
 VampireNaomi
01-27-2005, 7:50 AM
And out of interest, if you find someone to help you, how will you arrange the payment? I mean I'd love to help, but my parents are ultra traditional when it comes to bank accounts, Internet and stuff and they'd never let me buy a game and send it to someone I don't know.

It sucks to live at home and be underaged. ;)
Page: 1 of 1