Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Cups

Page: 1 of 1
 urluckyday
01-02-2005, 2:39 PM
I recently aquired a Star Wars collectable cup and action figure at Target. I have to say that these cups are great collector items. They also come with a neat basic figure that corressponds with the cup. Overall, with a major retail price of $10, it is a good buy!

:stormmask
 ZBomber
01-02-2005, 2:40 PM
I dunno, I thought it was a pretty lousy way to scam us out of our money.

And they won't be worth anything, since everyone picked up about 100 of them each.
 Katarn07
01-03-2005, 4:29 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
I dunno, I thought it was a pretty lousy way to scam us out of our money.

And they won't be worth anything, since everyone picked up about 100 of them each.

Did you ever find Leia? I never did nor do I plan on paying alot of money for a figure I already have just for a ripoff cup of some Burger King thing.

I think they're neat, nothing excellent but certainly a different thing from the rest of the rehashes Hasbro usually dishes out for us. The PotF2 Luke "X-Wing" (it's Snowspeeder gear actually, he's got the white gloves and boots) was retooled slightly to make him have a heavier flight jacket on like he does wear on Hoth. Other than that, I could have done without them.
 ZBomber
01-03-2005, 6:23 PM
I never saw the Leia, maybe Taters did. The only one I got was the Obi-Wan one.
Page: 1 of 1