Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Request for help

Page: 1 of 1
 PrtyLizardJedi
01-02-2005, 6:08 AM
I announced some time ago that I begin working on a new project, and that has happened, yes.

But I need more help, I'm afraid. Darkkender and EnderWiggin are helping me now, but with darkkender there have been some contact problems, so he hasn't been able to help. EW is helping me, yes, but two modders aren't that fast. So I need help: this time there won't be a deadline up to which there are new accepts, but new helpers can come as they please. I need at most a

hex editor
module editor
recruit mod creator

Any help is appreciated though. Contact me trough PM, or if you prefer not to use PM, see my profile for e-mail

PLJ

EDIT: Very well then tk102
 tk102
01-02-2005, 10:48 AM
PLJ,
Feel free to post any scripting questions you might have. Unlike the other items in your list, scripting solutions can be posted in plain text and I'm always willing to answer those types of questions. :)
 PrtyLizardJedi
01-05-2005, 1:21 AM
Spamming isn't allowed!!
 TemporaryTomato
01-05-2005, 4:27 AM
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi
Spamming isn't allowed!!
Huh?
Then why are you doing it? :confused:
 PrtyLizardJedi
01-05-2005, 4:29 AM
Originally posted by TemporaryTomato
Huh?
Then why are you doing it? :confused:

Was my last post spamming? I didn't think it was... Sorry
 Darth333
01-05-2005, 4:50 AM
Jennaida wasn't spamming: she/he just posted in the wrong thread (I understand this post was supposed to go in the AIOFPM thread :D ) . Mistakes happen. Back on topic now ;)
 Darkkender
01-05-2005, 4:57 AM
*edit Darth333 beat me to it*

Huh?

Then why are you doing it?

Let's see this thread was started by PrtyLizardJedi about a completly different subject and was voicing his distaste for somebody spamming his thread directed at that person.

TemporaryTomato, your question would strike me more as a flame.

Was my last post spamming? I didn't think it was... Sorry

Your post should not have been considered spamming.

Now on topic I have tried to send an email to you through the links in your profile PrtyLizardJedi as you have suggested Any help is appreciated though. Contact me trough PM, or if you prefer not to use PM, see my profile for e-mail however you have refused to allow anybody to email you through the link. I was trying to attempt a different method of contacting you since something has been blocking anything but PM's for us.
 Jennaida
01-05-2005, 3:42 PM
Sorry about that. Didn't realize I wasn't in the AIOFPM thread when I posted. Too much window flipping. Deleted now.
 PrtyLizardJedi
01-08-2005, 12:30 AM
No hard feelings. But back to the topic, yes... DOES ANYONE WANT TO HELP ME?????????

Originally posted by Darkkender

I have tried to send an email to you through the links in your profile PrtyLizardJedi as you have suggested however you have refused to allow anybody to email you through the link.[/B]

What? DANG! I'll change that RIGHT NOW!!
 Darkkender
01-08-2005, 8:12 AM
It might be that you won't be able to make the email appear as I am now having the same problem with others trying to email me. I have had a couple people mention that mine doesn't work since I posted the above comment so it may be that non moderator types may not be able to use that email link.
Page: 1 of 1