Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JediOutcast MP Probz

Page: 1 of 1
 sebbehebbe
01-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Hello, everyone!

My problem is that when I'm in JK2 mulitplayer,
in like 3 mins my comp crash and I will have to restart -.-
Anybody knows the problem and how to fix it?
Over and Out Sebbe

EDIT: Yea and one more thing and in like 1 min it says (sometimes if it does not crash) CL_Paackageparsie <-sumtin like that :/.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
01-01-2005, 4:09 PM
If you are taliking about the CL_ParsePacketEntities error, 99% of the time that error means you are using an illegal\pirated version of the game or a no-CD crack.

Legal copies of Jedi Outcast are available for $10-20. Don't use stolen-pirated-illegal software and you won't get that error.
 Neverhoodian
01-01-2005, 4:52 PM
Boy, it's been a while since I've seen any of these types of threads in the JO forum. Unfortunately, it's rampant in the JA forums. Since I'm too lazy to write another similar response, I will direct you to one I made earlier in the day in this thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=142188) concerning the same topic.
Page: 1 of 1