Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Pcgamemods error, NOT SPYWARE

Page: 1 of 1
 Renegade Angel
12-31-2004, 8:21 AM
I have finished my new Item Pack V 0.1, but when I try to upload it to pcgamemods I get this error:

Warning: copy(/home2/pcgm/tempfiles/Items Pack 01.zip) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/web/pcgm2/s/submission.php on line 15

And I KNOW it's not spyware.:confused:

Oh yeah I might as well tell you guys while I have the chance.
*Drumroll*
I'm finishing my new website so I can host my mods there.
:D
 RedHawke
12-31-2004, 5:42 PM
Try and remove the spaces from your zip files name (I use the "_" for spaces), and see if it works.

I hope this helps! :D
 ChAiNz.2da
01-01-2005, 1:56 AM
Hey Chains,

Did you perchance upload the file using the Java app, had a problem and then tried to use the http method? If so, you will get a php error. Quote from pcgamemods (sorry for the caps, but this is how it's written at pcgm)
ALSO, MAKE SURE YOUR FILENAME IS UNIQUE, IF YOU USE THIS ALTERNATE METHOD OF UPLOADING AND THERE IS A ALREADY A FILE IN THE TEMPORARY DIRECTORY WITH YOUR FILENAME YOU WILL GET A FILE COPY ERROR FROM PHP.
 Renegade Angel
01-01-2005, 7:29 AM
Thanks ChAiNz.2DA(:D)and RedHawke!
Page: 1 of 1