Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

T7's Revans Mask+ Question

Page: 1 of 1
 |Ragnar0k
12-29-2004, 3:21 AM
Well first I want to say hi and hello, ive been reading these forums for quite a while now, but havent actually posted. :D

Well back to my actual question, how could I change the mask (Revans Mask+) that it wouldnt have any stats, because i only want it for the looks, or even better, make it have the stats of Stabilizer Mask.(Which is freaking ugly.)

Thanks in advance.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-29-2004, 3:36 AM
1. Open the "revan.uti" with Fred Tetra's KotOR Tool (http://kotortool.home.comcast.net/index.html) (Under the File menu is an option for Open GFF Files)

2. Click the Properties Tab. You should now have a list of the mask's properties.

3. Highlight the row you want to delete by clicking the 'empty' rectangle to the left of the specific property you no longer want and press your 'delete' (not backspace) key on your keyboard...

**- If you want to edit, rather than delete, just double-click the rectangle and the Item Property Editor window will open up. From there you can adjust appropriately...

When you're finshed, click the Save button (lower right) and save the file as "revan.uti". Drop the file in your override and your done!

Welcome to the forums! :D
 PoM
12-29-2004, 5:27 AM
Or he can replace the stabilizer mask model with revans mask.. (?)
 |Ragnar0k
12-29-2004, 7:18 AM
Thanks guys/gals! I just tested it and it worked like a charm. :p
Couldnt respond earlier I was at my grandmothers birthday "party". -_- Ahem. But thank you. :D
Page: 1 of 1