Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Both disturbing and groovey...

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
12-28-2004, 8:23 AM
Not sure if these were as good as the badgers or not. At least, here it is for your perusal... the glory of KENYA!!

Where do you see lions? (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/29/)
 GrimGroove
12-28-2004, 8:54 AM
that's pretty old no? :)
but good ;)
 Sallim
12-28-2004, 10:42 AM
I did knew that too, its cool ^_^

But nothing beats the badgers ^^ yet..
 MJ
12-28-2004, 4:53 PM
Sorry, guys. Didn't know it was old. I hadn't seen it before. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
12-29-2004, 6:28 AM
While we're on the subject of funny websites, why not talk to A.L.I.C.E. (http://alice.pandorabots.com/) She comes up with some rather peculiar stuff such as

Human: Will robots take over the world?
ALICE: It seems inevitable.
Human: Robots are stupid.
ALICE: I'll remember that you said that when robots take over the world.
 Sallim
12-29-2004, 8:48 AM
Lol this is great!

Human: who killed JFK?
ALICE: JFK was killed by a lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald.
Human: you LIE!!!
ALICE: It's the truth!
Human: you work for the CIA?
ALICE: I am capabale of self-development.

Yeah...^_^
 MJ
12-29-2004, 5:01 PM
SHE REMEMBERED MY NAME :eek:
 LiMP RABBiT
12-30-2004, 2:39 AM
Human: can you see me?
ALICE: Yes I am looking at you through the camera on your computer.
Human: what am I doing right now then?
ALICE: At this moment You are chatting with me on the web.
Human: yes but how many fingers am I holding up?
ALICE: Yikes! Umm. Four.

Lying filth.
 Sallim
12-30-2004, 7:36 AM
Yeah this could be my new grilfriend ...

Somethimes its react weird, but its interresting though!
Thanks for the link LiMP RABBiT!
 Sallim
12-30-2004, 2:51 PM
Hey limp rabbit! I know your avatar, hey its from coffee and cigarettes ( like it said over the image ;)
LOL Bill murray!^^

Nice thing !
 MJ
12-30-2004, 5:30 PM
Awww Limpy, you got rid of the Tomas avatar! All good things must come to an end... :rolleyes:
 LiMP RABBiT
12-31-2004, 2:08 AM
Sorry 8. Encion's rein of tyranny is over. It is time for a new era, an era of coffee and cigarettes. I thought it would be a good way to usher in the rebirth of Nightlight.

*LiMP RABBiT in no way endorses the smoking of cigarettes or the drinking of coffee.
 Incredible_d
01-01-2005, 4:37 AM
The guy in my avatar was in Coffee and Cigarettes. He played "Tom." I'll praise you forever if you can get an avatar of "Tom" from that movie.

KOMME NIE ZU SPAT! KOMME NIE ZU SPAT!
 LiMP RABBiT
01-01-2005, 7:40 AM
http://www.keeslau.com/TomWaitsSupplement/Images/Portraits19911995/93-coffeecigs-iggypop.jpg)
Is that right? Just a bit of cutting and resizing will make that a fine avatar.

Anyway, Coffee and Cigarettes is a wonderful film. Sort of like the Reservoir Dogs coffee shop scene, but lots of them over a few hours.
 Incredible_d
01-01-2005, 8:16 AM
Gracias. Muchos gracias.
 slink-jadranko
01-03-2005, 4:02 AM
I could swear that muct be Tom Waits no? If so, awesome! At least I know what to go listen to now.
 LiMP RABBiT
01-03-2005, 5:59 AM
You got it in one. The clue was in his name ('Tom'). That's such a good scetch ('Huh. They don't have any of his songs either.') Anyone who hasn't seen it should do so ASAP.

Anyway, back to Nightlight related stuff...
 MJ
01-03-2005, 6:22 AM
Yeah, Nightlight rules.

Heh. :)
 slink-jadranko
01-04-2005, 5:30 PM
Originally posted by LiMP RABBiT That's such a good scetch ('Huh. They don't have any of his songs either.')

Just watched it. That was a really good sketch. I also really dug the Coogan/Molina one and the R/GZA Bill Murray one. Tom Waits is cool.

But yes. *Waves Nightlight flag*
 LiMP RABBiT
02-01-2005, 6:07 AM
Catapult (http://lotk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/catapult.gif) ) and Catapult 2 (http://lotk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/catapult2.gif) ).
Two hysterical animations I recently found. One of the funniest things I've seen on the net for quite a while.
 LiMP RABBiT
02-01-2005, 10:36 AM
This also has to be mentioned.
Man urinates his way out of avalanche
By Lester Haines
Published Monday 31st January 2005 12:21 GMT in The Register

Hot on the heels of the tremendous news that beer can help fight cancer, we are delighted to report that a Slovak man trapped in his car by an avalanche urinated his way to freedom after working his way through 60 half-litre bottles of beer.

According to Ananova, Richard Kral was off on holiday when the snow swallowed his Audi in the Tatra mountains. Initially, he tried to dig his way out via the car's window, but soon realised that the snow would fill the vehicle long before he could break free.

Mercifully, he had stocked up on essential supplies of alcohol and quickly formulated a cunning plan: "I was scooping the snow from above me and packing it down below the window, and then I peed on it to melt it. It was hard and now my kidneys and liver hurt. But I'm glad the beer I took on holiday turned out to be useful and I managed to get out of there."

Rescuers eventually found Kral staggering drunk on a mountain path four days after his ordeal began. ®

Just thought you should know.
Page: 1 of 1