Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Poll editing...

Page: 1 of 1
 PoM
12-28-2004, 4:32 AM
Why can't the poll author edit their own poll?
Or can they?
 Darth333
12-30-2004, 3:43 AM
I think only moderators and admins can edit polls but I am not sure about this.
 PoM
12-30-2004, 9:18 AM
Correct.
Only mods and admins can do that, but if i created a poll, i would really like to be able to add new answer to it...and such.
 stingerhs
12-31-2004, 6:17 AM
you see, that would make sense. they just can't do that. :p

seriously though, i've run into that kind of problem myself, and quite frankly, it irks me to no end when you realize that you left something off or something needs to come off.

btw, you guys did know i was kidding about things making sense, right???? :halo2:
 Boba Rhett
12-31-2004, 3:07 PM
The edit poll feature in it's current state also allows for the modifying of the vote counts and we don't want everyone getting their mitts on that. :D
 stingerhs
12-31-2004, 9:09 PM
^^^^
ah, thanks for clearing that up Rhett. :D

so someone else doesn't have to ask this:
can't you make it so that the user that posted the poll can edit the options, but not the counts???
 Darth333
01-01-2005, 3:57 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
The edit poll feature in it's current state also allows for the modifying of the vote counts and we don't want everyone getting their mitts on that. :D
This is what I suspected. Thanks for confirming that :D
 PoM
01-02-2005, 1:44 PM
So..emm..Will anything be changed?
( It's just a question, not a request. )
 Hannibal
01-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Why'd you tell em. I like to stuff the ballot box, secretly. Now I can't do that anymore.

Rhett if you were in Ohio Bush would have never been re-elected. :D
Page: 1 of 1